DmC: Devil May Cry discussion

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^ Well never played dmc using controller, but in keyboard it was as easy as 'E' pressed while hitting, i am not sure but you can check the map of 'E' in kb and compare it with the controller key accordingly.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Is this new guy an emo arseh*le or kinda badarse-like old Dante? If the former, I'll not even care. I heard the story's better than DMC4. Was considering it but will depend on how Dante is. lols.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
did u guys complete the secret missions...i m doing one right now (its too tough to complete)...have to kill enemies within the green circle radius (7 to kill) :-x

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
did u guys complete the secret missions...i m doing one right now (its too tough to complete)...have to kill enemies within the green circle radius (7 to kill) :-x

i was really frustrated playing this secret mission...honestly you need a little luck to clear this mission...here's what i did

damage those enemies carrying the chainsaw a little and destroy the shields of the enemies which carry them (not sure if they spawn in this mission) so that they can die after some hits later...then use the long combo of the angel scythe on as many enemies as possible and when it starts glowing it deals a lot of damage...after spending more than 1 hour on this mission i got lucky and all the enemies gathered in a newly spawned ring and i killed them all using the long angel scythe combo

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
i was really frustrated playing this secret mission...honestly you need a little luck to clear this mission...here's what i did

damage those enemies carrying the chainsaw a little and destroy the shields of the enemies which carry them (not sure if they spawn in this mission) so that they can die after some hits later...then use the long combo of the angel scythe on as many enemies as possible and when it starts glowing it deals a lot of damage...after spending more than 1 hour on this mission i got lucky and all the enemies gathered in a newly spawned ring and i killed them all using the long angel scythe combo
thanks for the tip...but do both Dante and enemies shud be inside the ring or only Dante or only enemy will do?

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
thanks for the tip...but do both Dante and enemies shud be inside the ring or only Dante or only enemy will do?

not sure about this...try to use the guns on an enemy who is inside the circle and dante is outside and not in any other circles to check...

heidi2521

Padawan
Just started the game. I'm disappointed by how easy it is. I was able to get SS & SSS scores in hard mode without any trouble.

I'd expected better from a game based on a property made by Capcom Clover Studio.

Also, why is Dante an emo [redacted]?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^it aimed at a more broader audience, who are not used to playing DmC.

Like me.

But hell yeah.. i Loved the game... awesome combo and fluid animations.

^a bit too much red in Limbo, but nothing a little SweetFX cant fix ;)

heidi2521

Padawan
^ Agreed. The colour filter was a bit too much.

Isn't the reason for an easy modes existence targeting a broader audience? Let the people used to the game play in normal/hard/v. hard etc. and newcomers in easy?

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Just started the game. I'm disappointed by how easy it is. I was able to get SS & SSS scores in hard mode without any trouble.

I'd expected better from a game based on a property made by Capcom Clover Studio.

Also, why is Dante an emo [redacted]?

there is a reason why it is easy to get SS and SSS early on in the game but as play more into the game you will see that some enemies can be damaged only by the demon or angel weapons and if you attack that enemy with the wrong weapon your combo will instantly break and chaining long combos with these kind of enemies is difficult...if the style system was same as previous dmc games then you will almost never reach SSS in this game...

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
if you install the latest updates, getting to SS/SSS will be more tough.. they decreased the time between two fights, when the scores stayed for a bit.

Top Bottom