DmC: Devil May Cry discussion

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
One more question...who's Nero?? Is there Vergil in the earlier parts?

Can't compare Nero with Dante...
Dante considers Nero as a Kid...

DMC4 is more of a Love Story....which u will understand only after playing it....& believe me from start till the end u'll be blown away by its gameplay,story & cut-scenes.
just play it once & become a fan of DMC ;)

to know more about vergil u'll have to play DMC 3

tkin

Back to school!!
One more question...who's Nero?? Is there Vergil in the earlier parts?
This is Nero(launch trailer, you can watch it, no spoilers):

PS: Nero's sword is the very definition of b@d@$$ery, its the best sword I had seen in a game.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin: let it be a spoiler...so that abhidev's fun is not spoiled before playing it ;)
He doesn't have to click it, youtube vids are by default with spoiler tags ;)

But, its just a trailer, he can watch it, I also watched it before playing the game, if he watches this trailer, he will find that in the game its completely different, capcom mixed the dialogues to confuse us.

cyborg47

Technomancer
As both of them are hack and slash,so wanted to know.My friend's playing it and he says it's way better than ds2.

Dark siders is a different game man, yeah its hack n slash too but both the games aim for different things. Like I said, DMC is all about style and super cool combos, and its a lot polished than DS.

tkin

Back to school!!
Dark siders is a different game man, yeah its hack n slash too but both the games aim for different things. Like I said, DMC is all about style and super cool combos, and its a lot polished than DS.
DS is RPG H/S, DMC is pure H/S, no comparison, only a few games can ever match DMC in terms of speed and style.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i just got the Arbiter [axe like weapon] from the portrait.. but strangely i cant access it using change demon weapon key. dante is still using the Rebellion i am using a DS3 controller on X360 controller emulator.

anything that i missed out?

this is my forst DMC game.

^*first

Top Bottom