Diwali Around the Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

knoughtyd

Broken In
Diwali Around the Corner(Mp3 Player Needed)

Diwali is around the corner...:D
n this diwali I need a Mp3 Player...:p

Had Pined Down some competitors in earlier research..;)
Transcend Tsonic t630 2/4gb
Creative Zen Stone Plus 2gb

but recently the Sandisk Sansa e250(2gb with xpandable slot) caught my eye an have been drooling over it ever since....:D
And reviews have termed it awesome n alternative to ipod..:cool:
SanDisk Sansa e260 review
So basically Transcend n Creative are almost out of the race...:p

So need to Howz it and watz its current price in Mumbai..??

Help anyone..??

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
Sorry but I am sure you will get more answers if you change the topic title ! Coz people checking the forum look for the topic title more, so make it something like - Diwali Around the Corner - Suggest a good MP3 player or something like that.

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
The review is more than one year old. Surely there must be something better than that, that could have come up by now.And there is going to be a lot of fireworks here. In any case I am not gonna visit this thread lest I get tempted and make my wallet or shall we say handbag thinner.

OP
K

knoughtyd

Broken In
din said:
Sorry but I am sure you will get more answers if you change the topic title ! Coz people checking the forum look for the topic title more, so make it something like - Diwali Around the Corner - Suggest a good MP3 player or something like that.
Cant change the thread title...:(

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
If you are getting the sansa, make sure to get the rhapsody edition.

Why do you need an alternative to the ipod? the new nano has a beautiful 2 inch screen and has a new UI. Get the nano is what i would suggest.

evewin89

In the zone
ya man........ i think he should buy a REAL I-pod..... few month ago my frnd bought it.. & wat i ll tell u about the sound quality jst go & check it urself..:p :p :p

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
Man what a title for ur request ....i was wondering " with diwali around the corner....."i expected reduce in prices & all.....Bang fell down to earth

anyway go for sansa ...a bit costlier than the others...transcend has many in built problems like slow data transfer....

If else u can go for zen stone...its nice too...

OP
K

knoughtyd

Broken In
Transcend n Creative already out...:p
Not goin for iPod since it doesnt have features tat sansa has like radio to name 1...:p(also a bit costlier)

So watz d price of a 2GB sansa in Mumbai..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom