DivX to shut down Stage6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
What the heck are you even talking about! Every video has a huge Download button right in the centre. I'll grab a screenshot.

I just checked it out and it sucks. There's no content at all.

Well, it's open source, free and written in JAVA.

That's a recipe for disaster right there. I should've known. :evil:
Well, after reading about Vuze just now, I double checked with Azureus and the content rocks, maybe not thousands of videos yet, but it still rocks in the things it has. Apparently, you're way too much into you head, downloaded many high quality videos just now.

*www.imgx.org/pfiles/5532/Screenshot-3.png​

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Well, after reading about Vuze just now, I double checked with Azureus and the content rocks, maybe not thousands of videos yet, but it still rocks in the things it has. Apparently, you're way too much into you head, downloaded many high quality videos just now.
You know, the Digit forum wouldn't have been very useful if the topics on the main page were all it had. People visit this forum because when they search for "compaq notebook", they find various threads on discussion about it.

On Vuze, I searched for several music videos of well known artists and not one of them turned up. This Kaash Ke video you downloaded (you could have chosen a more civil screenshot) was there on the front page.

YouTube has an enormous collection at a crappy quality, Stage6 has a decent one at a high quality and Vuze has an extremely small collection but at a good quality. Winner: Stage6.

And, by the way, there's no need to get so uptight and blame me for being "too much into my head" (whatever that is supposed to mean). It's not like I insulted your brother. WTF is wrong with you guys! Are you impolite just for the sake of being so? Did someone tell you it was a cool thing to do? :|

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
actually vuze is great but if u are looking for some copyrighted stuff.. it wont be there...

thats the problem..

but here are many really high defintion videos...

may be when stage6 is closed.. vuze may take its position

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
On Vuze, I searched for several music videos of well known artists and not one of them turned up. This Kaash Ke video you downloaded (you could have chosen a more civil screenshot) was there on the front page.
Fine, changed to a more civil screenshot.
And, by the way, there's no need to get so uptight and blame me for being "too much into my head" (whatever that is supposed to mean). It's not like I insulted your brother. WTF is wrong with you guys! Are you impolite just for the sake of being so? Did someone tell you it was a cool thing to do?
My comment was the reciprocal of your comment. Well, it's open source, free and written in JAVA. That's a recipe for disaster right there. I should've known.

Basically what you did was bash OSS because of the lack of content on Vuze which, on what basis you did compare, I can't comprehend. We belong to our separate groups, we have our own interests, so everytime you attack my beliefs, you'll find me countering it in my own way.
You know, the Digit forum wouldn't have been very useful if the topics on the main page were all it had. People visit this forum because when they search for "compaq notebook", they find various threads on discussion about it.
Are you preaching me here? Is this polite? You suddenly became the all knowing some sort of father figure now? Yes people take offence in all ways possible whether you intend it or not.

praka123

left this forum longback
:lol: I have disabled this vuze thingy in Azureus as I felt it is a cr@p! :D I have the classic interface on Azureus 3 :))

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
:lol: I have disabled this vuze thingy in Azureus as I felt it is a cr@p! :D I have the classic interface on Azureus 3 :))
yup its better to directly go to vuze (zudeo previously) website.

I really miss stage6 now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom