Status
Not open for further replies.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Source: *www.ciol.com//Global-News/News-Rep...e-divorce-over-virtual-affair/171108112716/0/

A British woman is divorcing her husband after discovering his online alter-ego was having an affair with a virtual woman in the fantasy world of Second Life, media reported on Friday............

Read On...........

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^We run a divorce service, please send a cheque of $100 (pretty cheap considering whole life expenditure on wife) in advance.

Deposit in Swiss Bank Acct no: 2341 234455633

Thanks for your time, we will get back to you soon.

Wish you a very happy to be divorced life :p

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^^We run a divorce service, please send a cheque of $100 (pretty cheap considering whole life expenditure on wife) in advance.

Deposit in Swiss Bank Acct no: 2341 234455633

Thanks for your time, we will get back to you soon.

Wish you a very happy to be divorced life :p
T, man, u r awesome.
I say, u go for advertising, u r sure gonna prosper like anything.
Who can tell u could be next Prahlad Kakkar:rolleyes:*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/2.png

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^yeah thats the most awaited service which will start soon, infact this service has got featured in a movie before. But it was a tragic movie, end was so sad :(

Still, worry not a Break-Up service for those who are too afraid or shy to say it direct to their lovers will come into existence soon.

T, man, u r awesome.
I say, u go for advertising, u r sure gonna prosper like anything.
Who can tell u could be next Prahlad Kakkar:rolleyes:*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/2.png
lol...thanks but I will I will lost myself there.

I would like to live like Harry Tuttle instead (win wink....watch Brazil *www.imdb.com/title/tt0088846/ ).

Last edited:

jamehs

Right off the assembly line
Hey wiliamsshek , [FONT=&quot] Do not worry. I think a right choice of an attorney will help you if you have the budget! I am not sarcastic but my friend lost his savings just to get divorced. There are many things to review before hiring an attorney. Like, look out for a friend or relative who have been divorced and ask for their recommendation. My friend got divorced but he was smart enough to seek the help of (Insert Site Name). Well if he can do it I think there is a possibility.[/FONT]

www. nobsdivorceadviceguide.com

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Can someone suggest me a good resource to get divorced? I am on budget and cannot spend more.
Example of N00B spamming.
Check the portion I bolded.
Hey wiliamsshek , [FONT=&quot] Do not worry. I think a right choice of an attorney will help you if you have the budget! I am not sarcastic but my friend lost his savings just to get divorced. There are many things to review before hiring an attorney. Like, look out for a friend or relative who have been divorced and ask for their recommendation. My friend got divorced but he was smart enough to seek the help of (Insert Site Name). Well if he can do it I think there is a possibility.[/FONT]

www. nobsdivorceadviceguide.com
To SPAM-ka format aisa hota hai kaya?
Some typical SPAMMING tools I guess:rolleyes:

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
^^yeah thats the most awaited service which will start soon, infact this service has got featured in a movie before. But it was a tragic movie, end was so sad :(
which movie?? i remember a simpsons episode in season 20 where homer provides such a service...

Still, worry not a Break-Up service for those who are too afraid or shy to say it direct to their lovers will come into existence soon.
guess it will be afraid only, i mean who would be shy of their girlfriend??;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom