Display problem Sony Tipo(single)

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
I see strange colours on the screen for a sec and then it goes. It happens to me, when i use Xperia gallery and twitter. Here is the video how it happens. Please do watch it, it's just 3 sec video.. Please help me out.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Backup your data and perform a complete data wipe and then update if there are any updates. If that didnt solved the problem, then it might be some hardware failure. Take it to the service center.

OP
IronCruz

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
is your mobile heating up? or check if there is an update for the mobile.
No mobile isn't heating up much. There is no update for my mobile. I've latest one.
Backup your data and perform a complete data wipe and then update if there are any updates. If that didnt solved the problem, then it might be some hardware failure. Take it to the service center.
I had done it before, but didnt work. Will they charge me for that? I didnt root, i didnt even do anything? Is this common prolem in all tipo handsets? I bought mobile from UNIVERCELL, can i got to Sony showroom?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
No mobile isn't heating up much. There is no update for my mobile. I've latest one.

looks like faulty hardware.

I had done it before, but didnt work. Will they charge me for that? I didnt root, i didnt even do anything? Is this common prolem in all tipo handsets? I bought mobile from UNIVERCELL, can i got to Sony showroom?

if it happens only in case of Gallery and Twitter then it most likely it a software issue. Reflashing the Android OS again should solve it but anyway take it to Sony service center (not Sony showroom). The'll fix it for free.

Top Bottom