Dish TV DTH Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafees

In the zone
Hi!

I purchased the Dish TV DTH one week ago. In the site they said that, with the purchase, i ll get pre activated viewing card (VC). But the local dealer told me that it will take two days to activate the pay channels.

Now even after 10 days, i am still stuck with only the free (DD Direct +) channels. I called the local dealer told me that it will take some more time.

If any of you have purchased Dish TV DTH pls advice me. Is it a normal delay or the dealer cheating me.

I have even mailed to Dish TV customer care. but no reply yet(I cant believe they did nt send me automated reply that they 're received the mail. Truly unprofessional).

If anyone have any experience with Dish TV DTH, pls help me.

alanpaladka

Journeyman
Activation usually done within 1 or 2 days of purchase! 10 days is too much late. I think the dealer has not submitted Activation Request Form.

By the way switch on your receiver for atleast 2 hours on Ch.200 Zee Cinema. It will take time between 5mins to 5 hours. If possible, call their helpline.

rohanbee

Padawan
The activations should take place withn 48 hours the max. I would suggest you call their helpline and complain. 10 days is a heck of a lot of time for anything, and my activation took less than 10 hours.
Forget e-mails, either fax their corporate office or call them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom