Discuss about the newly Bought N82 with user reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
REVIEW AND PICTURES OF NEW N82 BLACK :

i just bought my N82 black which i really love this phone very much & the SQ is not bad only the bundled headphone is really damn sh!t , i am using CREATIVE earphone i got it for 225/- , its really awesome now only bass is lacking all other things are really rocking

*img264.imageshack.us/img264/8208/nokian8204so9.jpg

CAMERA:

with in 20K phones , N82 really has good clarity pictures are really a great , when considering camera in N82 its really a great VLM

PICTURES TAKEN FROM N82 ( pictures of my computer)

*img241.imageshack.us/img241/949/09122008026xj7.th.jpg

*img73.imageshack.us/img73/4553/09122008027td5.th.jpg

*img139.imageshack.us/img139/7618/09122008028su7.th.jpg

VIDEOS:

the video is another impressive features there is no logs at all when i am recording the videos from the monitor of my computer . 30fps is great recording with 5mp but N85 and N95 are common with N82 video recording .

DISPLAY SCREEN :

this one of the best screen with comparing N85 and N95 , the video accelerator that really works the superb display while playing videos u see the resemble of graphics .
the N-GAGE games are very impressive in the N82 display

USER INTERFACE & OPERATIONS :

the keypad is little crappy for messaging , the comfortable keypads are missing but still can quick operation with the keys .

the Dual core processor in N82 is really fast in operation , the other N series phones restarting takes some times but N82 is really fast in handling the phone switch off / on , the image processing is fast and video play is very fast no complaints about it .

SECURITY & FUNCTIONALITY FEATURES

the security in N82 is very worst . the antivirus for N82 is not working great installation of the software should be carefully handled .

the functions are fast as said earlier , there are many features still have a good time for time pass making the N82 worth for the feature rich mobile phones

FEATURES:

ADOBE FLASH PLAYER
ADOBE PDF VIEWER
OFFICE
3D tones - ringtones

Wi-Fi & Gps

the wi-fi is great are common with N79 , N85 good value . really quick in catching the wi-fi

The gps navigation is awesome & good . but still have to work on the gps

These are some of my reviews & guys u can add your N82 reviews here were i can know about the other N82 phone users .

And also discuss about the software and other updating part in the N82 , the N82 users and the mobile phone lovers are welcomed with their opinions and reviews thank you.

rahulrai

Banned
REVIEW AND PICTURES OF NEW N82 BLACK :

i just bought my N82 black which i really love this phone very much & the SQ is not bad only the bundled headphone is really damn sh!t , i am using CREATIVE earphone i got it for 225/- , its really awesome now only bass is lacking all other things are really rocking

*img264.imageshack.us/img264/8208/nokian8204so9.jpg

CAMERA:

with in 20K phones , N82 really has good clarity pictures are really a great , when considering camera in N82 its really a great VLM

PICTURES TAKEN FROM N82 ( pictures of my computer)

*img241.imageshack.us/img241/949/09122008026xj7.th.jpg

*img73.imageshack.us/img73/4553/09122008027td5.th.jpg

*img139.imageshack.us/img139/7618/09122008028su7.th.jpg

VIDEOS:

the video is another impressive features there is no logs at all when i am recording the videos from the monitor of my computer . 30fps is great recording with 5mp but N85 and N95 are common with N82 video recording .

DISPLAY SCREEN :

this one of the best screen with comparing N85 and N95 , the video accelerator that really works the superb display while playing videos u see the resemble of graphics .
the N-GAGE games are very impressive in the N82 display

USER INTERFACE & OPERATIONS :

the keypad is little crappy for messaging , the comfortable keypads are missing but still can quick operation with the keys .

the Dual core processor in N82 is really fast in operation , the other N series phones restarting takes some times but N82 is really fast in handling the phone switch off / on , the image processing is fast and video play is very fast no complaints about it .

SECURITY & FUNCTIONALITY FEATURES

the security in N82 is very worst . the antivirus for N82 is not working great installation of the software should be carefully handled .

the functions are fast as said earlier , there are many features still have a good time for time pass making the N82 worth for the feature rich mobile phones

FEATURES:

ADOBE FLASH PLAYER
ADOBE PDF VIEWER
OFFICE
3D tones - ringtones

Wi-Fi & Gps

the wi-fi is great are common with N79 , N85 good value . really quick in catching the wi-fi

The gps navigation is awesome & good . but still have to work on the gps

These are some of my reviews & guys u can add your N82 reviews here were i can know about the other N82 phone users .

And also discuss about the software and other updating part in the N82 , the N82 users and the mobile phone lovers are welcomed with their opinions and reviews thank you.

Please focus more on its SQ and let us know how is it?

Power UP

In the zone
Congrats.
First of you should have bought ep630 for a few hundred bucks more. It has much better sound and bass. But if ur satisfied with ur current setup then its ok i guess. Also don't use the default equaliser.

And if ur firmware version is 20 or below, then hack it ;)

Ps. No need for an antivirus, as there are no viruses for s60v3.

OP
damngoodman999

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Congrats.
First of you should have bought ep630 for a few hundred bucks more. It has much better sound and bass. But if ur satisfied with ur current setup then its ok i guess. Also don't use the default equaliser.

And if ur firmware version is 20 or below, then hack it ;)

Ps. No need for an antivirus, as there are no viruses for s60v3.

thank you so much i dont know much about the mobile phone... thought of viruses , now happy

Another one doubt: if i overload the themes in N82 will be any probs ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom