Directx 10 on xp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Wanted

In a New flavour
Yes, now you can play dx 10 supported game on xp.
download and install from here-
*www.techmixer.com/download-directx-10-for-windows-xp
what say??

goobimama

 Macboy
And just in case you guys didn't check the page out, you need a DX10 card to install this. Let us know if this works though...

apoorva84

In the zone
as such microsoft hasnt released directx 10 for xp...and it never will also, i think..directx 10 was meant to be vista only...these are modded versions of the driver, and should be tried with caution...

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_x#DirectX_10

And just in case you guys didn't check the page out, you need a DX10 card to install this. Let us know if this works though...
I guess this is another hacked vista driver for XP.
Since the GPU always supports DX 10, weather or not the OS supports it, I guess this gives a way to still send DirectX 10 instructions to the GPU. I suppose a similar thing is possible on linux too.

But as always, these are not reliable.

OP
Most Wanted

Most Wanted

In a New flavour

ofcourse dx 10 supported card is needed.
but is it not enough it gives the capability to xp to run pure dx 10 games?
who not have vista.

goobimama

 Macboy
Well I just said that cause there were a bunch of idiots who commented on that post about how this didn't work on their GMA900 graphics...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Yes, now you can play dx 10 supported game on xp.
download and install from here-
*www.techmixer.com/download-directx-10-for-windows-xp
what say??

does it replace the DirectX 9.0(c) files....& also Direct X 10 Card is needed :D

even if u successfully install it in XP will it support old games which ran in DX 9 well :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom