Dil Chahta Hai HD-DVD leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
...THIS IS THE FIRST BOLLYWOOD FILM TO BE RELEASE ON HIGH DEFINITION DVD AND THIS HDVD IS NOT RELEASED IN INDIA YET...
Dil Chahta Hai is going to be the first Indian movie in HD. Not sure how well it sells as Blu-Ray looks like will win the format far if any one format wins due to many new English titles flooding in that format. Some of the Blu-Ray titles will interest Indian population (Bond movies, Gandhi, etc) mostly and kids because of Disney/Pixar movies.
*www.imagilight.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=432

Some "pirates" claim to have obtained a HDDVD of the 2001 blockbuster Dil Chahta Hai. The page that lists this file have screenshots that compares a normal DVD9 to the supposed RiP of the original 26GB+ HDDVD, which seems true to how an HD image would look like.

For more, Google.

Damn Pirates ;)

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Screenshots is not piracy. I would like to see some proof that there is in fact a Dil Chahta hai HD DVD. It would be the start of good things to come (India embracing HD finally?)

PraKs

Youngling
Hmmm

I guess posting just screenshot is not a piracy.

If any mods object this U can delete this post..

here are the screens

*maxupload.com/img/F6A12EED.jpg

*maxupload.com/img/C8DF9D64.jpg

*maxupload.com/img/38DA796E.jpg

*maxupload.com/img/B4EAB437.jpg

OP
W

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
I think the Source was 1920x1080p cropped to 1200x490p. Seems like the Pirates have got the real deal.

I just dont undestand, when there are laptops with HD-DVD players and people with HDMI inputs in their LCDs & Plasmas. Why no info till now?why keep the customers in dark?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Clarity toh bahut achchi hai........'Dil Chahta Hai' dekhne ko

PraKs

Youngling
W i d e S c r e e N said:
I think the Source was 1920x1080p cropped to 1200x490p. Seems like the Pirates have got the real deal.

I just dont undestand, when there are laptops with HD-DVD players and people with HDMI inputs in their LCDs & Plasmas. Why no info till now?why keep the customers in dark?

Yes, Its cropped. But has awesome crystal clear print. Saw on friend's LCD.

Downloaded this one around 2 months back.

OP
W

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
File change date and time: 2007:07:10 05:07:08
Software used: Adobe Photoshop CS Windows
-according to the first screenshot.

@PraKs,Can u post some video details? Codec, FPS, Container, Sound track (DTS/DDigital) anything if u can acess the copy again?

DISCLAIMER: I have no intention to promote piracy here. I promise you whenever they release this in shops, I will be in queue to buy. ;-)

Last edited:

PraKs

Youngling
Yeah, Its Dolby Digital Sound 5.1 Channel

Dont remember FPS & Container. will hunt down the DVD & try to post.

goobimama

 Macboy
widescreen said:
DISCLAIMER: I have no intention to promote piracy here. I promise you whenever they release this in shops, I will be in queue to buy.
Yep. As soon as I get a large screen HDTV, I'm getting myself an HD DVD/Blu ray player (hopefully the dust will settle by then...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom