Not open for further replies.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Hi friends

I want my songs and movies to be converted in 5.1 surround sound while
burning

So how can i do that

I am using nero 7.5.1.1 premium .

Does this version of nero include this feature .

If so how how do i use it .

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Try this

*www.tomdownload.com/dvd_software/audio_dvd_creator.htm

But u know, I had written a MP3 DVD using Latest Nero(total 900songs in a DVD 5) and played in VINVERTH 5.1 DVD player. It plays 5.1 CHannel sound. I dont know how. But it is true. I dint tried other players.

nil_3

In the zone
clmlbx said:
I want my songs and movies to be converted in 5.1 surround sound while burning, how can i do that?
Songs:
The songs that are currently available in the market are all in .WAV or .MP3 format which has strictly two channel audio. You cannot convert it to 5.1 channel. However, some recording companies are currently releasing 5.1 channel music CDs. If you get them, then you can burn it with Nero.

Movies: 5.1 channel movie DVDs can be burned with Nero and then you will get 5.1 channel audio experience.

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Hey I had tried writting ordinary mp3 in to DVD and played in a 5.1 music system. Its working . why cant try it?
I guess it is 5.1 channel sound because SOngs which played is distributed in 5 speaker. I mean when playing, some of the music will played in back speakers. I had listen to song of Krish in theator and the effect there was same as what the dvd gave me in my player.
And when i tried to old songs it wont give that effect. Only for new songs i get.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
but i have listen something about plugins that u install then u can get 5.1 sound (nero) .

is ther any solution if not nero ( any app )

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
aakash_mishra said:
I think nil_3 is right you can't convert 2 channel audio to 5.1 channel audio
yeah, even i think so...but whats the use anyway..you can just tweak the options with the player or speakers to put all the speakers to use....no use really, converting two channel to 5.1....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom