Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

gameranand

Living to Play
How is this game Save 75% on Killing Floor on Steam as it is on sale thinking of purchasing can it be more cheaper? do you guys play it as this is co-op right?

I don't think it would be more cheaper. But ask if there is some activity, I am not buying it because I don't see a lot of activity for this game.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Can anyone suggest some PC games which don't take up much space when installed (preferably less than 1 or 2 GB)?

I like games that have a good and short story line like the Mafia 2.

And, It must be playable with a controller. (My controller is lying idle since I bought it.)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Not 1-2 gb but best controller hack/slash games IMO
Darksiders series
Dark souls series
DMC series (esp DMC 5)
Castlevania series

All these games are must have if you wanna play on controller..

Flash

Lost in speed
Can anyone suggest some PC games which don't take up much space when installed (preferably less than 1 or 2 GB)?

And, It must be playable with a controller. (My controller is lying idle since I bought it.)
Try arcade fighters like super street fighter 4, marvel vs capcom, mortal kombat series, injustice gods among us if you really wanna use the controller.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan

Half Life 2 ?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

So many parameters :X Even game size. Really difficult to suggest but try Mafia 1(although it doesn't support controllers AFAIK).

I don't think there will be many such games(other than mostly older games) which fit all the criteria. You could try Indie games like LIMBO and Super Meat Boy. Both of these are great to play with a controller.

How is this game Save 75% on Killing Floor on Steam as it is on sale thinking of purchasing can it be more cheaper? do you guys play it as this is co-op right?

Not recommended. Most of the player base of this game has moved on. Also, Killing Floor 2 is coming soon.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Not 1-2 gb but best controller hack/slash games IMO
Darksiders series
Dark souls series
DMC series (esp DMC 5)
Castlevania series

All these games are must have if you wanna play on controller..

Try arcade fighters like super street fighter 4, marvel vs capcom, mortal kombat series, injustice gods among us if you really wanna use the controller.

Half Life 2 ?

So many parameters :X Even game size. Really difficult to suggest but try Mafia 1(although it doesn't support controllers AFAIK).

I don't think there will be many such games(other than mostly older games) which fit all the criteria. You could try Indie games like LIMBO and Super Meat Boy. Both of these are great to play with a controller.

My system drive has just 4GB of free space. That's why the size restriction. Will have to extend it.

Thanks for all your replies. Will check all of them definitely. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
My system drive has just 4GB of free space. That's why the size restriction. Will have to extend it.

Thanks for all your replies. Will check all of them definitely. :)

Play Indie games then. :)
See the list on first page to see what you need to play.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Please add Don't Starve in indie games list, it's one of the best indie games out there.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 should be added to must play list. It's easily the best cricket game so far. It's a must play for a cricket fan.

gameranand

Living to Play
Please add Don't Starve in indie games list, it's one of the best indie games out there.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 should be added to must play list. It's easily the best cricket game so far. It's a must play for a cricket fan.

OK will do the necessary when I get time. :)

Subhankar Mondal

I love Digit
I'm so big fan of IGI- games.
Project IGI -1 and 2.
But I can not find an IGI lover here.
I s there any game similar to IGI?
I t is action game.

gameranand

Living to Play
I'm so big fan of IGI- games.
Project IGI -1 and 2.
But I can not find an IGI lover here.
I s there any game similar to IGI?
I t is action game.

IGI is very very old series. It basically belongs to FPS genre, so see the list and play games of that genre. You'll enjoy them. :)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, I thought of playing Shadow of Colossus. I downloaded all things necessary, but the fps, man those fps are crazy. It drops down to 10. I know I need to do some tweakings in PCSX2. Can you guys help me please, this my first time playing with an emulator. Just saw the opening and that music made me go all emotional and now I NEED to play this. HALP?!

And I run it on FX-8320.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Guys, I thought of playing Shadow of Colossus. I downloaded all things necessary, but the fps, man those fps are crazy. It drops down to 10. I know I need to do some tweakings in PCSX2. Can you guys help me please, this my first time playing with an emulator. Just saw the opening and that music made me go all emotional and now I NEED to play this. HALP?!

And I run it on FX-8320.
Wrong thread

Top Bottom