Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
For Dark Souls, you need to make a separate genre: "games which must be played on a controller." :D

gameranand

Living to Play
^^yep +1 to that, for example playing deadpool using KB+M is a horrible experience

Dude I was kiddin. A special genre for Controller ?? Seriously ??
IMO any racing game or Action and Adventure and Sports game should be played with controller like AC series, POP series, DMC series and many others. But it is known to everyone and one can play using KB+Mice or Controller, it all comes to personal choice. If you guys insist then I can make a column about whether the game supports controller or not but not if game should be played with it or not. Its personal choice.

gameranand

Living to Play
:D but some of the games can be played like AC series using K+M but not deadpool : (
If there is option for KB+Mice then its playable. Its that simple, controls maybe terrible and other things but devs have given you the choice. :p

Has anyone played Bionic commando?(the remake of the original game,i mean)
Yes. Its a good game really, flying through the rooftops and killing never gets old. Worth for 1 playthrough for sure. Also using controller is recommended. :)

Flash

Lost in speed
Has anyone played Bionic commando?(the remake of the original game,i mean)
Played with k+b, it was awesome. Especially with the bionic arm combos..

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Its a good game really, flying through the rooftops and killing never gets old. Worth for 1 playthrough for sure. Also using controller is recommended. :)
Actually mouse is best, when dealing with the bionic arm to fight/attach to something..

- - - Updated - - -

For Dark Souls, you need to make a separate genre: "games which must be played on a controller." :D
That's insane. lol.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The classic example of a pc games which should be played with controller are RE4 [ though it's going to change ], Silent Hill 3 and 4, DMC4.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If there is option for KB+Mice then its playable. Its that simple, controls maybe terrible and other things but devs have given you the choice. :p

Simply put, if a PC game (like Dark Souls) can't run properly with a KB/Mouse, its simply not worth considering for the list. Not everyone has a controller. Also only those games should be put in the list, which are relatively bug-free, decently ported etc. There's no point listing a game and then asking the user for additional hardware or software in form of mods, unofficial fixes etc.

gameranand

Living to Play
Simply put, if a PC game (like Dark Souls) can't run properly with a KB/Mouse, its simply not worth considering for the list. Not everyone has a controller. Also only those games should be put in the list, which are relatively bug-free, decently ported etc. There's no point listing a game and then asking the user for additional hardware or software in form of mods, unofficial fixes etc.

As for now, I already have kept that in mind. All the games in those lists are quite good and have less problems with performances and other issues. :)

kunalht

In the zone
Me and some of my friends wants to play games online but they dont hava a good pc.
So, suggest some good free to play multiplayer/co-op games which can be played in a pc without graphics card.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Me and some of my friends wants to play games online but they dont hava a good pc.
So, suggest some good free to play multiplayer/co-op games which can be played in a pc without graphics card.

CS1.6/DotA1 is your best bet. You can try Runescape too, but it's F2P sucks.

gameranand

Living to Play

A rough idea of specs would be welcome. Then I can be more precise about my suggestions. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
They have core 2 duo or dual core (not sure) & 2 gb ram & no graphics card.

OK.
With Internet
1. DOTA 2
2. League of Legends
3. Path of Exile
4. Urban Terror
5. Team Fortress 2

LAN
1. Borderlands (Low Med Details)
2. Left 4 Dead (Mid Details)
3. Trine
4. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (Med Details)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
~shame on thee for not suggesting Counter Strike 1.6 :p

it'll run like a dream on those configs. and it'll keep them hooked for hours. :)

Top Bottom