Votes: 66 25.9%
  • None

Votes: 29 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

go_gamez

In the zone
I Buy..tech Mags..like These..3/4 Times A Year...cauz I Dnt Get Tht Much Money..as I Am Just In 11th..(fyjc)...but Now Onwards...i Ve Started saving Arnd 300-400...and Can Afford..any One Of..these..and It Becomes Very Tough...to Decide Which To Buy...but I Try To Be Loyal To Digit ..and Get Digit...as Digit Always Rocks !!!
Ya But I Find...pc World...also Good (only The Dvd )..the Articles..of Last Month Were Awfull...all The Info Was Something I Knew From Before...it Was Like A Mag For Kids !!really The Articles Were Boring In Pc World...35 Probs Of Pc And How To Solve !!such Stupid And Simple Probs...i Could Have Solved Them Without Any Help Of Some Mag...so..like Alwways....digit Rocks...!!but Yes They Need To Decrease Ads...and More Articles.....

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@ go_games: Thank GAWD someone agrees with me on PCWorld! I mean I felt like I had wasted those 60 Rs. i spent on it. ugh

blackpearl

The Devil
led_shankar said:
@ go_games: Thank GAWD someone agrees with me on PCWorld! I mean I felt like I had wasted those 60 Rs. i spent on it. ugh

I am with you. And thank god its only Rs 60 and not Rs 100!!!

prasad_den

Padawan
PC World DVD is awesome..!! THe interface design is great..and they provide a dual layer DVD with every mag for Rs.60/- only.. I'm seriously considering subscribing to PC World...

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
why do you buy mags for the s/w they provide???? it makes no sense! And that silly video of the guy overviewing the s/w in the first issue's DVD was soo irritating...

go_gamez

In the zone
led_shankar said:
why do you buy mags for the s/w they provide???? it makes no sense! And that silly video of the guy overviewing the s/w in the first issue's DVD was soo irritating...

same ..here theres no sense in paying money..just for..the dvd\cd... u gotta gain info from mag too..

Aries

Broken In
go_gamez said:
same ..here theres no sense in paying money..just for..the dvd\cd... u gotta gain info from mag too..

If you just want the info, just go to google and search and you will get lots of them, why bother to pay for the mag if you feel its no sense in paying for the dvd/cd?

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@Aries - See, the info in DIGIT and other mags is made concise, and directed to a specific segment of people. That is not the case with net resources. Plus, the magazines also point out topics of interest. When you are on the net, there is information on everything: So much so that you don't know where to start. Mags give a good intro to interesting toipics.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Got PCWorld yesterday. Grrr. Articles sucks and popaye movies. I hate popaye. Contents (DVD) were ok ok. Mandrive 2006 and Tomb Raider. I got mag jst for that but articles were bad really bad.

And one thing. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!DIGIT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
A

arjunmk1

IC chip is better -- magazine content everyone agrrees n and disk contents ? whats bad about its contents i find both have almost same contents !!

also IC chip is a part of an international company and also digit was formerly chip only !!

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
arjunmk1 said:
IC chip is better -- magazine content everyone agrrees n and disk contents ? whats bad about its contents i find both have almost same contents !!

also IC chip is a part of an international company and also digit was formerly chip only !!
So you came here to hatch eggs.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
or maybe to lay them :D

Actually, as of now IC CHIP has a lead, but I was really really happy with DIGIT the last few months. :)

Keep it up guyzzzzz

kumarmohit

Technomancer
led_shankar said:

Even I think PC world August writeups were bekaar The saving grace for me to jutify buying it was only DLDVD
The guy in DVD video is a torture

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom