• None

Votes: 29 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambit_Lucky

Broken In
Hi
I think both r good.But chip forum is not good than digit.And digit forum rocks.It looks nice.And about magagine chip magagine is much better.But cd and DVD contains is worst.But about digit the magine is managable but the CD and DVD contain is super.I can not expain about its CD and DVD contain.And for digit I tell u that every month I buy one digit magagine except chip.I use the chip forum.And I am new in Digit and I think this forum is so good.

manu1991

Broken In
Digit obviously rocks but i also love PC world . at just rs.60 you get a super DVD [dual layer] and a great magazine . I think giving just one dual layer DVD makes more sense then giving out 2 cds and a DVD

blackleopard92

In the zone
yeah, PC world has come and taken it by storm.
this months articles were helpful, unique and that dual layer DVD simply is the icing on the cake.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
shakshy said:
LOL, OH! you like digit's presentation? LOL. It takes 30 min in scanning to find the same page i had read 3 min before
thats true ... happened with me too ..

Mag sucks

uttoransen

Broken In
digit ofcourse!

well, you never get the quality of content of digit anywhere. am using digit since 2001-02, i still have some copies that back. no doubt there is no competitors for digit, and am a happy digit reader, except the april2005, as that cd/dvd is still couroupted and unchanged after 10 emails in one year. anyways no complains. thanks.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Ooooh I'm so tempted to post my views... but never mind, I guess I'm biased ;)

rocky_cool

Right off the assembly line
DIGIT RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZz
DIGIT RULEZZZZZZZZZZZ

Last edited:

danny14871

Broken In
NO OFFENSE! But I only want to say what I think:
Being one among the geeks, I subscribe to both digit and chip.
Here's what I conclude about them:
*Chip really has a wonderful forum, I just love it, type in your query, assign points and you will get the reply within hours.
I posted 2 queries in the digit forum and I haven't got a single reply in three days! Your scheme of awarding points for better replies rocks.
*Chip reviews not only hardware which are easy to review but also software's. At least one good software is reviewed in every issue. These are very helpful, u really write a good review on the latest software unlike digit.
*But digit is worth the money spent considering the fasttrack they give along with the magazine and also the digit patron programme.In this months issue they are providing a fasttrack to photoshop which might actually be worth atleast 600 rs.
*In the December issue of Chip, you give the final verdict on the best softwares and hardware too unlike digit who only give about hardware in their so called Zero One awards.
THE FINAL THING A GEEK COULD DO:SUBSCRIBE TO BOTH MAGAZINES.

danny14871

Broken In
I understood one thing. Digit gives articles on complecated tech ideas like nanotechnology etc. yeah you know what i mean

Last edited:

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
and before that it was web design....i think :D

Last edited:

busyanuj

In the zone
when it's a discussion on something as mundane as this, it's better to have a poll to accompany the thread.

it's always better to let the voting meter do the talking.

anways, IMHO, di9it scores over chip.
* better content
* decent for getting a price estimate
* Agent 007 rocks
* goodies bundled in the dvds are good enough for normal denizens.

GeekyBoy

In the zone
My Digit subscription expired this January and from then I'm taking Chip.Magazine content is good,but CD content is poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom