diGit neclecting its subscribers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
dear diGit forum users,
I am from bangalore and this last November'06 i had subscribed to diGit for One year. As i had subscribed around 25th november, digit on getting my DD informed me that my subscription would start from january'07 (as it takes time for the DD processing...). I requested diGit to start my subscription from december itself. diGit agreed and for this very reason i was very happy that diGit really hear's to its subscribers...

But now it seems that the scenario is different. i had been to my native place from december 19 to january 17,2007. i was worried about my january issue, that what would happen if the courier went back?, how would i collect my january issue after i come back...and so on..

I had emailed diGit customer care (help@jasubhai.com) about my queries... But they doesn't seem to reply to my queries. Not one time, but 4 times i have sent the email (though i dont support spamming) but i had to sent them the above number of times thinking that there must be a mistake and my email is getting overlooked...

the first time i had sent that email was on december 22nd, 2006 and the last time ie, the 4th time i had send it on january 17th, 2007 to the local diGit representative (of bangalore).
Today is january 20th and BELIEVE ME PALS TILL DATE I HAD NEITHER GOT A REPLY FROM THAT SIDE NOR MY JANUARY '07 ISSUE !!!

I have been reading diGit for 7 years now... and this incident is proving my rock-solid faith in diGit to be wrong... i am at a loss. Sometime i think that i am being punished by diGit in this way for not staying in my 'subscripted' area when the issue arrives.

Did anyone of the users recently or late faced same or equivalent problem??? please post it here as i am slowly losing faith in diGit customer care and may this post here might come to any diGit personnel and act to my/our problems soon...

-SUDE
if i am posting in wrong section let me know...

OP
sude

sude

hey finally i received my january digit issue tomorow ie, jan25,2007.

@phenom what happened to your problem... did it get solved???

-SUDE

OP
sude

sude

hey dont say like thay way... i even lost hope i would be getting it...

thank god i actually received it..

-SUDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom