Digit Mumbai Meet - Dec 2008. Are you up for it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Digit Mumbai Meet - Dec 08. Geeks get their share of eyecandy!!! Pics added.

Hi guys, its been quite a while since we had a Mumbai meet. How about one this Sunday, the 14th of Dec. Place and time can be suitably decided.

So all Thinkdigitians, from in and around Mumbai, please post here, so that the meet can be made a grand success.

[PS - if u feel, that 14th is too early, then we can postpone it to say, next weekend]

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I am ready for the meet, but sadly there are angg exams going on, so those here taking won't be able to come. :(

@confused - It later struck me that Kirti Vadapav is closed on sunday. SO if we meeting on sunday then no Kirti Vadapav.

I think we should make it saturday(13th DEC), to relish that hot spicy vadapav :D

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I will be in Bombay from 20th Dec till 30th Dec. Tell me some good place for eyecandies :D... No, not the lamingtone stuff, but the other one :D

OP
confused

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
@rhitwick - me from andheri. how abt somewhere in and around dadar or bandra??

@tgpraveen - come on dude u have like 6 exams in the whole month, cant you spare one afternoon?? plus i am here only till the 3rd of january.

@G5 - point. but i wont be free on the 13th till abt 3pm.

@all MU engg guys - please suggest a suitable day. i mean one can easily spare one afternoon (since there are only exams only 6 or so days). plus lots of holidays coming up......

@mrintech - eyecandies in action means.....chicks having a fun time with their better halves!!!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Let the meet take place on the coming sunday[14th Dec] itself.
So Rhitwick and confused, you both are comfortable with sunday?
I will let you know my status tomorrow, as I am clueless whether our prof will be taking classes this sunday.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Let the meet take place on the coming sunday[14th Dec] itself.
So Rhitwick and confused, you both are comfortable with sunday?
I will let you know my status tomorrow, as I am clueless whether our prof will be taking
classes this sunday.
I've missed the last one and I don't want to miss this. Just make the time after 3p.m. Else its very tough for me to get up early.

And place, I DON"T MIND traveling to neral even.

@G5 classes of sunday, how cruel, go to human rights.

OP
confused

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
welcome to the party vishal!!
currently, we (G5 and me) have
1>dadar station (western side) OR
2>girgaum chowpatty
in mind as meeting spots...
time:1.30pm (what say guys??)

also rohan and rhitwick have shown interest.

daud abrahim is on this thread don't meet in bombay

come to kanpur :lol:
dawood's hometown is kanpur, so its more dangerous over there!!!:D

Last edited:
OP
confused

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Bad idea.
I told na, for 1.30 meet I've to leave at abt 12 from my home...lunch kaha karu main??
aftr 3 yar...
please bhai, ek din (hi uncle din;)) lunch jaldi kar na:p. mere hostel mess mein to lunch time 11.30am-12.15pm hai. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom