Digit Mumbai Meet - Dec 2008. Are you up for it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

trigger

Journeyman
can someone pls call me if anything is finalized (as i'll be out-of-city tomorrow)..

or even an SMS will do..

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Let the time be 1:30, as most of the members are convenient with it. Rhitwick, ek din jaldi uth k lunch kar le yaa phir skip it(You won't die)...

About the place - Dadar station, then we can carry on to any place. Plz reply guys, only one day left.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
G5 said outside dadar station.... on the western side
ok....so can we now finalize things:

Place: Dadar, outside station, on west side
Time: 1:30 in the noon
Date: Sunday, Dec 14 2008.

People attending it:
1. Myself Rohan Shenoy
2. Cool G5
3. Rhitwick
4. Confused
5. Vishal Gupta

Anyone else attending it, plz inform me.

Rhitwick, since you are from Thane, we can start together. I am PMing you my mobile no.

K...had a chat with Rhitwick, we agreed to start from thane at 12:45.

Anybody else wud like to call me?

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
If you guys want some eye candies, then you will be dissapointed. Itni dhup mein you won't get any :razz:

Jokes apart, I am thinking of some place to plan the meet. I tried worli seaface but there is nothing to do there, then we have bandra bandstand where there also isn't any good thing except we can have a good chat admist the couples. :D

Then how can I forget the best place - Shivaji Park !! It's the best according to me. We can also go to some restaurant to have some light snacks. Best here are - Sujata, Shobha, Aaswad.

BTW where are other mumbaiikars - pathik, krazzy, mehul ???

OP
confused

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
If you guys want some eye candies, then you will be dissapointed. Itni dhup mein you won't get any :razz:

Jokes apart, I am thinking of some place to plan the meet. I tried worli seaface but there is nothing to do there, then we have bandra bandstand where there also isn't any good thing except we can have a good chat admist the couples. :D

Then how can I forget the best place - Shivaji Park !! It's the best according to me. We can also go to some restaurant to have some light snacks. Best here are - Sujata, Shobha, Aaswad.
bhai kuch solid decide kar

BTW where are other mumbaiikars - pathik, krazzy, mehul ???
PMed the following:
preshit.net
satyamy
krazzy
Pathik
it_waaznt_me
sreevirus
ax3
Sourabh
mehulved
Kenshin
iMav
thewisecrab
Tech$oft
Asfaq
goobimama
jal_desai
tarey_g
Raaabo
FatBeing

Pathik

Google Bot
Confused, Cooly and others, Sorry. Wont be able to make it. Exam on 16th and am screwed enough already. :|

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@Pathik & thewisecrab - We will miss your company. Best of luck. :)

@all - So I thought a lot about the meet & here is my proposal.

First after meeting at Dadar station(western side), we will proceed to Shivaji Park after which we will go to Atria mall & spend sometime there. Also we can hope for some eye candy there. :razz:

So the meet details are :

Meet Time : 1:30 PM

Meet Place : Outside Dadar station(west) near Kabootar Khana

It will be better, if you pm me your contact no's, so we can stay in touch.

OP
confused

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
@Pathik & thewisecrab - We will miss your company. Best of luck. :)

@all - So I thought a lot about the meet & here is my proposal.

First after meeting at Dadar station(western side), we will proceed to Shivaji Park after which we will go to Atria mall & spend sometime there. Also we can hope for some eye candy there. :razz:

So the meet details are :

Meet Time : 1:30 PM

Meet Place : Outside Dadar station(west) near Kabootar Khana

It will be better, if you pm me your contact no's, so we can stay in touch.
sounds good to me....only i hope that a RTC (round table conference) will be possible somewhere in shivaji park.....

forwarded plan to vishal.....

Tech$oft

Guy from Heaven
Thanks confusd , got ur pm , me 2 coming to the meet, i have read whole the post, have to meet at 1.30 at dadar station . I'll be there . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom