Digit Mumbai Meet - Dec 2008. Are you up for it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
@confused: Thanks for pm'ing me.

Sorry I wont be able to make it guys. Already made other plans and friends will kill me if I ditch them for the third time in a row :) I hope u'll understand.

best,

Asfaq.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@tech$oft - Great.

@confused - RTC in SP, isn't possible the normal way. We can have an RTC if we sit on the lawn,but it's a bad idea on a hot afternoon. Don't worry, SP mein nahi toh Atria mein toh pakka hum RTC kar sakte hai. :)
Btw a friend of mine is joining too.He is on forum but never logged in even once..lol

So the people who are coming for the meet:

Me
Confused
Kaustubh(My Friend)
Rohan Shenoy
Rhitwick
Tech$oft
Vishal Gupta

I repeat,

Meet Time : 1:30 PM

Meet Place : Dadar station(west) near Kabootar Khana

Now just a few hours, then we will be having a great fun mumbaiikars.

P.S - If possible bring any or all of your latest gizmos & gadgets. :D

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Sure mrintech, we will post the snaps, but we all have decided that we will be posting our views in about 2 days. Gaurav and me just went through all the pic and its about 223 MB!

OP
confused

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Atlast we had a great fun dudes, was a great plan and a long , enjoyable meet i had.
+1 to that....
my thanks to G5, techsoft, Rohan, Rhitwick and Vishal for being present....and making the meet a great one. I sure had a lot of fun.... not only getting to know 5 new people, but also roaming about Mumbai, and having a good time (doing some unmentionable stuff :twisted:).....detailed info and photos to follow....

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@gautam - You are welcome yaar. I too felt the same. This meet was awesome, the best online meet ever. :D

Pics will be put up soon after 1-2 days.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Thanks to all the Gaurav, Gautam, Rhitwick, Techsoft and Vishal. We had a great time at teh meet. This meet lasted for almost 5 hours.

Those who missed this missed a LOT!

OP
confused

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
few pics from the meet...

Well G5 and myself, were the ones doing all the shooting.... I have about 94 pics of the meet. But only a few of these had all 6 of us in it... here are a few of them, resized (from 3072x2304 to 1024x768) ....

*img504.imageshack.us/img504/4021/img1646hj5.jpg
@the beach near shivaji park, dadar west, mumbai
from L to R:me, rohan, vishal, tech$oft, G5 and rhitwick

*img440.imageshack.us/img440/2209/img1682yf0.jpg
outside high street pheonix, lower parel, mumbai
from L to R:tech$oft, me, G5, rhitwick, rohan and vishal.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Also nice to see rhitwick :D
Hmmm...

That was very nice experience for me. Meeting some cool guys and spending a gr8 6 hours is awesome. I missed the last meet but didn't want to miss it again.

That was quite a hang-out experience for me. I specially thank Confused and CoolG5 for this meet and appreciate Rohan.
I'm mentioning Rohan as I found him to wear himself from the very first moment. Its not easy to open up to some people u don't know, haven't seen ago, even to some u've talked for the first time. But he was bindaas.

I had an Xperia Experience ("U" know what I mean;))

OP
confused

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
@confused: Thanks for pm'ing me.

Sorry I wont be able to make it guys. Already made other plans and friends will kill me if I ditch them for the third time in a row :) I hope u'll understand.

best,

Asfaq.
thanks for the reply...

Hmmm...

That was very nice experience for me. Meeting some cool guys and spending a gr8 6 hours is awesome. I missed the last meet but didn't want to miss it again.

That was quite a hang-out experience for me. I specially thank Confused and CoolG5 for this meet and appreciate Rohan.
you're welcome;)

I'm mentioning Rohan as I found him to wear himself from the very first moment. Its not easy to open up to some people u don't know, haven't seen ago, even to some u've talked for the first time. But he was bindaas.
agree, i noticed it too.:)

I had an Xperia Experience ("U" know what I mean;))
;););):twisted::twisted::twisted::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom