"Digit" Mistake!!!!!!

Zishi

Broken In
I found a big mistake in digit September 2009. That in CPU test. in 3D mark vantage CPU Score. The Scores are 26638 of Dual Core and 35725 Core2Quad Q8200. When I cheked My Q8200 score is 8890 I've Surprized. I thought how it could be so differt the scores.
then an Idea came in to my mind. When I enabled PhysX (GPU), the Score had become 28570. While digit's test Score was 35725. If I had GTX285, my score also would be so much. but I have 9800GTX, and digit has tested with GTX 285,. 3D mark vantage has 2 Score-options for CPU. 1st For Opretion/s and 2nd for CPU physics not GPU physics. while Digit counted GPU Physics Score in CPU Score to enable the PhysX.
First I considert that is correct becuase there was the score diffrence in CPU. But the diffrence was on account of first test Opretion/s. And the Diffrence was not very much becuase 2nd test Pysics was not frome CPU but GPU.
The Same Mistake in another Digit November 2009 in Graphic Card test I've seen. The Mistake was that Overall score wiht Nvidia Cards was more and less with ATI Card. Overall Score depended on CPU and GPU Score. And Digit use same CPU for testing every GFX.

Top Bottom