Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
Assassin's Creed-A Review

All of us are aware of Assassin's creed hype.so i too got my copy twice :p -
The first time-i ran it for five minutes and got till the training session and thats it-Sold.not quite impressive :mad:

Now- got another copy of the game :)) so here's a small review
*img530.imageshack.us/img530/3953/image002iy1.th.jpg*img529.imageshack.us/img529/3139/image003qo9.th.jpg*img140.imageshack.us/img140/9431/image004pk5.th.jpg

the cover art is superb,the manual is superb and Ubisoft's 10% discount on other games...well superb!
The game-
Though never shown on TV (or maybe i missed it),the game starts in ultra modern world with all the memory,gene,blah blah goes on and u go to some sort of a training.The controls are well put out and the camera is great.but till here there's nothing extraordinary.after u complete the training-the game actually starts to look like Assassin's creed :rolleyes: .Enemy AI is great.Sound department not impressive at all.Graphics are awesome.gameplay is average-for the first half hour u keep on trolling in ur memory with no relation between them and the only thing that stopped me from switching my xbox off is the curiosty to see what lies ahead.and yea the game rocks as it progresses!
The great thing is how u approach a mission-the way u want to.Environment is huge just like Crysis
i've played 4 hrs only and my 2nd copy is ready for sale :p
its designed like POP but isnt POP.in fact nothing when compared to POP 2T.
Gamespot review and Editor's choice= B******t
The other reveiw that gave it 7/10=Absolutely correct.
My opinion-Well play it once but the game currently at 2400bucks + customs it makes no sense at all.

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
Upcoming Games-----
:) :) :) :)
Gonna pwn PS3 :twisted:

1) Alone in the Dark
2) Battlefield: Bad Company
3) Blood Bowl
4) Borderlands
5) Brother in Arms: Hell's Highway
6) Bully: Scholarship Edition
7) Condemned 2: Bloodshot
8) Dark Void
9) Dead Space
10) Don King's Prizefighters
11) Duke Nukem Forever
12) Fable 2
13) Fallout 3
14) Far Cry 2
15) Fracture
16) Grid
17) Grand Theft Auto IV
18) Halo Wars
19) Highlander
20) Indiana Jones
21) Infinite Undiscovery
22) Left 4 Dead
23) Legendary: The Box
24) Lego Batman
25) Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
26) Lost
27) Mafia II
28) Midnight Club: Los Angeles
29) Mirror's Edge
30) MLB 2K8
31) Ninja Gaiden II
32) Project Origin
33) Rainbow Six Vegas 2
34) Rise of the Argonauts
35) Saboteur
36) Saint Row 2
37) Silent Hill V
38) Soulcalibur IV
39) Star Wars: Force Unleashed
40) Street Fighter IV
41) Tiberium
42) TNA Impact
43) Tomb Raider: Underworld
44) Tom Clancy's EndWar
45) Tom Clancy's Firehawk
46) Too Human
47) Top Spin 3
48) Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
49) Unreal Tournament III
50) Viking: Battle for Asgard

Source-
*x2theg.blogspot.com/2008/02/xbox-360-50-hot-games-for-2008.html

quicky008

Technomancer
Re: Assassin's Creed-A Review

All of us are aware of Assassin's creed hype.so i too got my copy twice :p -
The first time-i ran it for five minutes and got till the training session and thats it-Sold.not quite impressive :mad:

Now- got another copy of the game :)) so here's a small review
*img530.imageshack.us/img530/3953/image002iy1.th.jpg*img529.imageshack.us/img529/3139/image003qo9.th.jpg*img140.imageshack.us/img140/9431/image004pk5.th.jpg

the cover art is superb,the manual is superb and Ubisoft's 10% discount on other games...well superb!
The game-
Though never shown on TV (or maybe i missed it),the game starts in ultra modern world with all the memory,gene,blah blah goes on and u go to some sort of a training.The controls are well put out and the camera is great.but till here there's nothing extraordinary.after u complete the training-the game actually starts to look like Assassin's creed :rolleyes: .Enemy AI is great.Sound department not impressive at all.Graphics are awesome.gameplay is average-for the first half hour u keep on trolling in ur memory with no relation between them and the only thing that stopped me from switching my xbox off is the curiosty to see what lies ahead.and yea the game rocks as it progresses!
The great thing is how u approach a mission-the way u want to.Environment is huge just like Crysis
i've played 4 hrs only and my 2nd copy is ready for sale :p
its designed like POP but isnt POP.in fact nothing when compared to POP 2T.
Gamespot review and Editor's choice= B******t
The other reveiw that gave it 7/10=Absolutely correct.
My opinion-Well play it once but the game currently at 2400bucks + customs it makes no sense at all.
how much are u selling your copy for?

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
sorry mate,sold it on the day i wrote this

btw if anyone else has played i'd love to know what happens in the end.and one cool feature in the game is Horse Riding :)

Last edited:
OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
Far Cry 2 Screenshots-
*screenshots.teamxbox.com/gallery/1911/Far-Cry-2/p1/
*media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/1911/1204950572.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom