Digit Forum's Xbox\360 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
I've tried it , but it gets irritating after some time , with no restart and other things(and no crashbreaker too)(i played it on 17th , couldn't download on 13th as net was busy with other downloads)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
nah , devs have issues statement that they will not include restart functionality .

Also , the aftertouch seems very much toned down and pretty useless now . same with the drifting , earlier you could drift just using brake smoothly without losing balance . now here's the whole balance stuff thrown into Paradise , drift a bit more and wham , your car overturns :(

And the most iritating part is that if you have a race and you do not win it then you have to drive all the way 3-4 miles to start the race again , no restart functionality :(

Also , i do not like this freestyle roaming idea , ofcourse it looks awesome and all but in the end you end looking at the map for every race , this places more emphasis on memorizing the track rather than racing fun which was the USP of burnout .

I mean there's no actual path to follow you can take any route you want , that's fine for some time but then you begin wondering "what the heck man.. , do i have to learn the whole map !" .

So for now Burnout Paradise gets 7/10 from me , might increase on playin final release though( but nothing's gonna change much coz Citerion site says that demo was made AFTER work on paradise was finished)

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
well i played it.graphics look good but the game gets frustrating after sometime and i am happy with burnout revenge.this game is worth 7\10 .freestyle roaming could have been better since i dont want to stare at the map everytime.

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
*cgi.ebay.in/Microsoft-Xbox360-Memo...ryZ68260QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
check this.but i m sure this is costly as compared to the price in planet m.u might check there.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
adithya_s said:
read in gadet guru that price of 64 mb unit is 1300 inr..
but couldn find anywhere
but it's better to Buy 512 MB unit for 2k coz game save size for some games is quite large(forza takes up 50 MB for a single save :p )

adithya_s

Journeyman
how much does the xbox usb wlan cost?
i'll let u know tomo..

guys i'll be bringing my xbox 360 tomo.. along with 512 mb mem unit and vga cable and orange box..

i want to start off with xbox live.. so i need links to know everything bout xbox live india....

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Just plug the lan cable into a 360 and connect that cable to a working(and connected) router . that's it , then switch to xbox live tab , create a new XBL Gamertag and you're ready to go .

adithya_s

Journeyman
guys got the rig..
but this thing has 16A 250v power chord.. but i dont have any plug like that..... i only have 6A 250v plug......
what to do?

wirelessraj

| Game Artist |
i'll let u know tomo..

guys i'll be bringing my xbox 360 tomo.. along with 512 mb mem unit and vga cable and orange box..

i want to start off with xbox live.. so i need links to know everything bout xbox live india....

Xbox 360 Networking FAQ

*forums.xbox.com/16402090/ShowPost.aspx

adithya_s

Journeyman
hi guys anyone up for exchange i have forza2 and viva pinata...
if anyone has pgr3 or pgr4 or test drive unlimited or burnout i'll exchange with them......... or if anyne want to sell any of these... pm me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom