Digit Forum's Xbox\360 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wirelessraj

| Game Artist |
1>please give me the details of a good dealer
Glasgow Computers - Below Planet M at Brigade Road. This guy will give u a good deal on the console also he offers all games at 10% discount on MRP.

2>this is my first console ever this may sound stupid..
since i don have a ups back.. will it hurt the console if the power cut happens?

If u use its better!!!

3>which one to get ntscj or pal? what the dif? both of them are backward compatible right?( i mean i can play xbox's games?)
India comes under PAL, so all consoles sold in India are all PAL consoles so are the games. For PAL consoles u need PAL games unless the game is region free(if u have a game which NTSC buts its region free it will work in a PAL console)

4>whats the price in grey market bangalore?
No idea!!
XBox 360 has a lot hardware issues (the average worldwide hardware failure rate for 360 is 20-25%), so because of this u really need the warranty. There is a one year full warranty & extra 3 years for RRoD (Red Ring of Death) failures. google RRoD for more details.

5>do i get vga av cable in bangalore? where?
Get it from Play-Asia, its available for around Rs.360 with free shipping!!! Go to the site & search for it, the quality is good, I am using it already!!!

6>what is the cost of orange box? i'll get old games for cheap right?
Orange Box (PC) is Rs.999 Xbox360 is Rs.1999

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
adithya_s said:
u mean if i dont have the memory card i cant save the games?
for example if i start nfsmw carrier mode.. once i restart my console i'll have to play all the way from begining?
and buy the way anyone has orange box..
and anyone will be up for exchange (just to play) once i buy the console?

Well Xbox 360 Premium comes with 20 GB HDD n 4 Games and HD Component Cable , pretty much infinite space ot save your games :)

Yup , i'll be there to xchange games if you do buy a 360.

adithya_s

Journeyman
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
where did you order from ? Official MS Site ?

no.. local dealer..i'll be having exams till 2nd jan.. told him so..

he told that the price will be there only till dec 31st.. he asked to give some 3k advance.. which i'll be giving in the evening..

do u think they raise the price again?

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
hey core system has no hard drive.its bundled with the pro one.and make sure u get ur xbox core befor 31st man.coz that offer is ending.
btw yeah u wont b able to save games without mem card on a core system.u will have to purchase a card.

adithya_s

Journeyman
wirelessraj said:
Which dealer??
glasgow only.. he had told that the advance is 3k.. but just now told 5k.. but i dont have 5k now.. but console is 14k in glasgow and 14990 in calyso.. what to do?

wirelessraj

| Game Artist |
adithya_s said:
glasgow only.. he had told that the advance is 3k.. but just now told 5k.. but i dont have 5k now.. but console is 14k in glasgow and 14990 in calyso.. what to do?

Dude, the guy from Glasgow is a nice guy, talk to him nicely & i think he should agree for the 3K advance. I didnt pay any advance when I booked my Xbox 360 Halo Edition from him although initially he was asking for a advance of 5K.

Dude, can u please ask him (the glasgow guy) when exactly Guitar Hero 3 for Xbox 360 is coming & what will be the price!!! I am not in bangalore right now so i am asking u!!! Thanks!

adithya_s

Journeyman
wirelessraj said:
Dude, the guy from Glasgow is a nice guy, talk to him nicely & i think he should agree for the 3K advance. I didnt pay any advance when I booked my Xbox 360 Halo Edition from him although initially he was asking for a advance of 5K.

Dude, can u please ask him (the glasgow guy) when exactly Guitar Hero 3 for Xbox 360 is coming & what will be the price!!! I am not in bangalore right now so i am asking u!!! Thanks!

dude gave 4k in advance.. he just gave me his visiting card and he wrote the details behind that card.. will it be ok?

and guitar hero he told u'll be getting on 3rd week of jan.. he dont know the price..

thanks dude

adithya_s

Journeyman
wirelessraj said:
Dont worry about the money, Arshad (Glasgow guy) is really a nice guy & Thanks for the info on Guitar Hero!!!
its ok..
what games do u have?
i'll be buying orange box along with the console..

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
^since my cousin just got yuvi cric with console u can have it at 1200 (negotiable).new one costs 1700.i can provide u even without opening the seal as neither me nor my bro is interested in cricket.
also if anyone is interested in viva pinnata :D....u know what to do.its also brand new.

Last edited:

adithya_s

Journeyman
nish_higher said:
^since my cousin just got yuvi cric with console u can have it at 1200 (negotiable).new one costs 1700.i can provide u even without opening the seal as neither me nor my bro is interested in cricket.
also if anyone is interested in viva pinnata :D....u know what to do.its also brand new.
i'm up for 1050 bucks lets finish off the deal before moderators ask us to move it bazaar..
even i'll be selling viva pinata without opening..

wirelessraj

| Game Artist |
adithya_s said:
its ok..
what games do u have?
i'll be buying orange box along with the console..

I have Forza Motorsport 2, PGR 4, Gears Of War!!! I also have access to the games library at work also (I work at a game development co.)

Since u r entering Console gaming, u should join this amazing Indian console gaming forum called www.GamingIndians.com

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
burnout paradise demo anyone?i m downloading the demo right now.it will be complete by 9pm today and i will tell u how the game is..hey anyone tried it?is it good?should v wait for it rather than buying older Burnout ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom