Digit December CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajivs007

Broken In
Guys,

I had a problem installing software in Digit DVD (which claims to have all win xp patches released so far). Did any one else faced the same. While exraction only that gave a problem leave alone installing the same.

OP
R

rajivs007

Broken In
Guys, The encylopedia which came with Digit December CD needs a serial number to install. Where can I get that serial number. Couldn't find it anywhere in Digit Magazine Pl. help

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
rajivs007 said:
Guys, The encylopedia which came with Digit December CD needs a serial number to install. Where can I get that serial number. Couldn't find it anywhere in Digit Magazine Pl. help

well its on the front side of the encyclopedia paper cover
its printed on a sticker stuck to the frnot side

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
rajivs007 said:
One of the member also had this problem and even he did find the number in front of the CD cover. He posted in the QNA section, and many of us had posted the serial code there. If u are not able to find it, then u can search in QNA section and get ur serial code. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom