DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jelly_gill

Congrats mbdib. You got the prize. Now will u please give a small hint on Numbers->alphabets ?

OP
onlyabhi

onlyabhi

Blue Knight
*sites.google.com/site/abhineetlabs/_/rsrc/1280481468557/Home/ctc2winner.png

Finally done. CTC 2 was really very interesting & tougher than the previous ones. "Rome" clue was the best.

It was great fun playing it. I really enjoyed. Thanks to all who helped me, specially Clinton, Devrath, Mbdib.

Last edited:

amraj

way to Future
if you have completed it. plz help others who stuck in the middle.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

help me with the hook one. plz........................

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
We have quite a few prizes... over 30 I think... to give away for CTC II winners... so don't give up just yet, all I've seen is 4 or 5 winners thus far...

Chandrahas007

Broken In
Reading Sherlock Holmes is better that playing CTC II for me at the present condition. My nerves are able to sustain the mysteries in Agatha Cristie's but they seem to be fragile to bear the "clueless ness" of CTC II!

J

jelly_gill

Finally reached the summit. Sent the photo to Mr Raaabo. Let us see if I get a prize or not. I criticized them a lot. Ha Ha Ha.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Mr Raabo, the loop created after the numbers -> alphabets was mind boggling. I took me 3 hrs to get past that loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom