DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rituraj Singh Rawat

@DIGIT : <!-- is getting very difficult...please give some more clue...

A

ankit.hepat

help me on the first clue <!--

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

mbdib and others pls help

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
"A googler is probably the more accurate description, actually. They say all roads lead to Rome! Find Rome. This one's not as simple as it appears. Break the format mold of the answers, and pay attention to the clues."

Stuck at this for hours! Clue please!

Help on this one.. Just a clue..

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
@ onlyabhi, mdlib

please help me with the Eagle eye one. I can't understand what the first picture represents. Please provide some clue.

OP
onlyabhi

onlyabhi

Blue Knight
@ onlyabhi, mdlib

please help me with the Eagle eye one. I can't understand what the first picture represents. Please provide some clue.

the first pic is clearly depicting what it is. U just need to find a suitable name for it according to picture.

Hint:restriction

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
This tym they r going to decide winners by pictures
..... :/ ......i dont hav pic of mine ryt nw...and cant evn arrange it...due to some probs..... :/ hope .....m also eligible :/ ......

<<<<<<<the end>>>>>>>

staticsid

Team Digit
@onlyabhi I had tried bush, wall, boundary, fence, border with pig, hog, swine but can't find anything.

Very close very close. Hint: It's also a stock-market related term

Hey clue on the Google, Rome, Table one please.. Been struck there from a long time... Just a clue..

Its got nothing to do with Goolge

Oh n i guess you guys who've reached far ahead can discuss clues here. No harm in helping out the slowpokes right ? ;-)

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
can anyone help with that cell number

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

bear or bull is stock market related term

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

plz plz plz help with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom