DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jelly_gill

Come on Team Digit, we dont want prizes, we just want questions. You are already 48 hours late.

J

jelly_gill

Suppose total 1 lac copies of Digit are sold every month, that means when Digit people raise the magazine price by Rs 100 (which they did for June issue), they earn Rs 100000 X 100 = Rs one crore more. Now they are busy counting this 01 crore and when they finish doing this, they will start next leg of CTC II and throw away Rs 250 worth pen drive, Rs 800 worth wireless keyboard at the winners. Keep up Team Digit. Well Done!!!

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Sorry, I thought I changed that page to 28th July. My bad. The next leg starts on 28th July 6:00 pm, not 24th as was erroneously listed on the checkpoint... It's fixed now... my apologies. We noticed this sometime last week and I was supposed to fix it...

amraj

way to Future
Sorry, I thought I changed that page to 28th July. My bad. The next leg starts on 28th July 6:00 pm, not 24th as was erroneously listed on the checkpoint... It's fixed now... my apologies. We noticed this sometime last week and I was supposed to fix it...

May I know whether the last part of leg will start on 28th July,2010 or you are going to announce the winners on the that day. If you are going to announce the winners on that day then it is not fare. I am waiting for the final leg of ctcII.

OP
onlyabhi

onlyabhi

Blue Knight
*abhineet.in/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Untitled.jpg

what does that mean??? would u announce winners on 28???

how can you announce winner?

how can you know who has cracked the code as there was no submission option at any stage???

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
@Team Digit---Can u please start the next leg at 8/10pm bcoz 6pm is busy hour for most,playing time for kids,tution problem for teens(my problem),office/offfice returning time for those who work.And as this is the final leg it would be fair if all start around the same time.So please start the next leg after 8pm....
What do u say guys??

Aspire

Padawan
:+1:
I would like to extend this request further. Could you delay the last leg till the weekend, as many people including me and other guys in school or college wouldn't be able to start it on time.............
and since this is the last leg, i guess everyone should get an equal chance.....

So please delay this leg till the weekend i.e. Friday Night
what do you think guys??

J

jelly_gill

There is no word like "punctuality" in Team Digit's dictionary. They were late every time. They extended their own deadlines as per their convenience without informing the readers.

dib

Broken In
@Team Digit...
dont blame us if we lose our patient.
I bunk my tution class just for it .....ur attitude is just horrifying...even all those babus at govt offices are more punctual than you..

utkarsh007

U7karsh
cmon digit dnt make us loose our temper
accordin to u last leg must hav been started at 6 pm
but now its 6.38 and it is still missing

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
And from next time don't conduct CTC anymore because you guys are not capable of conducting it and it will be more of frustration than fun for us !!! Two month long CTC is not good.

AND START THIS LEG SOOOON

J

jelly_gill

Hey Guys, just search out for "Brain Teasers", "Brain Twisters", "Brain puzzles" on Google and you will find many sites which offer puzzles better than the CTC II. I was horrified to see a site from where Team Digit Picked up two questions. One was : o,t,t,f,f,s,s,e,..... and other was the question whose answer was : 66.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom