DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samagra

Hello everyone...

I have solved the previous steps thanks to help from all... Now I am stuck at the last step... my problem is that I am not able to get at the uploaded folder the thing is talking about....please someone!!! give me some hint... It is just not getting solved...I just want to get to the upload folder.... where is my upload waiting???

amraj

way to Future
I enjoyed every moment of this CTC 2 league. But missing the under the hood, exe fixing, image encryption etc. This league is mainly based on the text encryption, encoding and decoding. I learned a lot of new things from this CTC 1 & CTC 2. :lol::lol::C_kiss:

Thank you Digit for this. I hope for such events in future from you.:razz::razz:

S

samagra

@Jaswankar: Which website are you talking about? thinkdigit? Please pardon me if I sound foolish!!! I just want to get at the upload folder, if there is any...

nithishr

Journeyman
@BassEXE Check ur pm

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

@samagra Check ur pm

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
@Jaswankar: Which website are you talking about? thinkdigit? Please pardon me if I sound foolish!!! I just want to get at the upload folder, if there is any...

the url of the clue page...my names jaskanwar yar(spelling)............

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

ng ynfg ernpurq gur purpxcbvag!!!

staticsid

Team Digit
Hello everyone...

I have solved the previous steps thanks to help from all... Now I am stuck at the last step... my problem is that I am not able to get at the uploaded folder the thing is talking about....please someone!!! give me some hint... It is just not getting solved...I just want to get to the upload folder.... where is my upload waiting???

Mix up the word in red and what you're looking for. That's a hint :)

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
@criztle think of the number as something other than digits.

erm can someone help me with minuscle future tech and where to find it.

swood

Broken In
not getting ovals with numbers plz help only a suitable hint plz

funny! for this step i did think digit and input the answer as digits only and i got through.is there more than 1 way to get past this point or am i missing something?:-?:-?:oops:

*img715.imageshack.us/img715/1192/oval.jpg

will someone plz confirm that this is the pg u get when u solve the oval numbers puzzle?-thanx

Last edited:
A

amitsahoo

*img191.imageshack.us/img191/4199/12054247.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Thanks everyone for all your help............I am looking 4ward to help others.........so those who are stuck can pm me.........:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer

funny! for this step i did think digit and input the answer as digits only and i got through.is there more than 1 way to get past this point or am i missing something?:-?:-?:oops:

*img715.imageshack.us/img715/1192/oval.jpg

will someone plz confirm that this is the pg u get when u solve the oval numbers puzzle?-thanx

no this is not the page after "not an" there is a word not symbol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom