DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilshadhussain

Right off the assembly line
@dib :- ITS CASE SENSITIVE FROM THE STARTING....TRY SOME ANSWERS ..... :p and yaa ur ryt.....last answer is case sensitive also..... So Guys B Sure abt the correct answer.....put exactlly wot u get from the output... :)

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Digit Magazine..... june edition.....2nd last page.......if u dont hav magazine...:-oget ur friend`s one...lol:mrgreen:

Thanks a lot friends it seems that I will take some time to crack the url, forget the real thing.

:mrgreen:

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
static sir, whats the format of the controversial physics book and author.i think i have the right answr but it aint wrking.

a lil hint would help a lot.

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
static sir, whats the format of the controversial physics book and author.i think i have the right answr but it aint wrking.

a lil hint would help a lot.

no spaces...no underscores...no dashes...no dots....no upper-case letters........and its big enough....... :)

S

shirvania

hey .........atlast i manage to reach at checkpoint.........thx.....for helping me makx........and proxy......thx.....for ur gr8 help.........and thx......to all those who give me hints........:)

B

basiljoseph

got there with the help of some great minds
thanks to all who helped me ! ! !
*img412.imageshack.us/img412/4828/digit2.png

T

tryeee

stuck at the no. of years the android can survive ,
can ny1 throw som clue...!!!

J

jelly_gill

Hi.... Just wanted to know, has DIGIT people devised a way to filter those out who are directly jumping to 3rd round? I mean if someone just comes across a question (which are sometimes posted in this forum), gets the answer, enters it in the correct URL format, he/she will also be part of that group which is following CTCII from the scratch.

Any comments Team Digit?

J

jelly_gill

anyone plz help in the arcade one

HI Elisha,

On the game board, you will find a symbol of an arcade game machine. Find out the company which manufactured such type of machines. Then find out a game released by this company. The arcade version of this game is the right answer.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Anyone who need help in any question upto now can PM me. But Please note, no direct answers will be given.

R

Rituraj Singh Rawat

Fbyirq ng ynfg !!

N Ovg pbashfvat.......pnhfr vg jnf n terng genafvgvba va gur yriry bs pyhrf..... ybbxvat sbe zber dhrfgvbaf.....

Gunaxf gb nyy.....

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
^^^you mean this---

Solved at last !!

A Bit confusing.......cause it was a great transition in the level of clues..... looking for more questions.....

Thanks to all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom