DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shirvania

i got that amraj.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

hey rituraj check ur pm...........!!!!!

dib

Broken In
@ amraj....the clue is---Red Letters

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

@ makx...no...you are going wrong way...just think of a special kind of snake ...a file in the "2stepclue'' folder will help you to find what kind of snake it is

dib

Broken In
@diabolicdude
you didn't get the right step...try to figure out the 'previous step'...the name of the uploaded folder may help you
@yash...first find the sanke...the snake will tell you what to do next...finaly there is whitespace to help you out

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

@diabolicdude....you now get the step right...but ans is wrong...insted of copy-pasting try to type from keyboard....then there is whitespace to rescue you..good luck

swood

Broken In
ok i have been at it for 3 days now.i got the snake to talk but he wants more it says enter code from..............-plz give hint as to where to look for this code
i ran wspacing thing on the downloaded file and it says type text for R.... en....
do we have to type in something here?if yes plz give hints for this also.-thanx

Chandrahas007

Broken In
Completed Finally. But it took time even for trivial clues. Seems my brain isn't that sharp it used to be. Digit Team, enjoyed this leg very much. Please, Please, Please, start the next leg at a time when we are awake. Don't do it in the midnight. Better display the time on the page. Thanks to all who helped out.
View attachment 3568

Last edited:

amraj

way to Future
I had the answer in my first try only. but don't know that it was case sensitive.I was thinking that the answer would be a meaningful string that's why it took too much time for me to reach the checkpoint. Now atlast reached the checkpoint & here is the proof of that.

*img191.imageshack.us/img191/4199/12054247.jpg

And also for the others who are on the way, i am now free to help you anytime. You may pm me or request on the forum if you stuck somewhere. Most important thing : I will not give you the direct answers. so be specific with your request so I can guide you properly. Then you will also have the satisfaction of solving the code.

A

ankit.hepat

amraj help me i am stuck in 4UHQVGHH this snake one and can you pls tell me the cipher name of this 4UHQVGHH

amraj

way to Future
amraj help me i am stuck in 4UHQVGHH this snake one and can you pls tell me the cipher name of this 4UHQVGHH

Ankit check u r pm.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Digit Team, enjoyed this leg very much. Please, Please, Please, start the next leg at a time when we are awake. Don't do it in the midnight. Better display the time on the page. Thanks to all who helped out.

I am of the same opinion. You just give the time & date properly when you are going to start the next league in advance so that every one will have the fair chance.

A

ankit.hepat

amraj what to do after that

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

amraj help

dib

Broken In
@yash jetwani
do exactly what it says---enter code from previous step for next code....
@Jaskanwar Singh
just find a online cipher decoder and decode it...simple
@amitsahoo...the snake is not there in the uploaded folder....the snake will help u to open a file among the four files u specified

S

shirvania

ahm.........it seems that no one is ready to help ......amraj check ur pm...atleast i m not asking direct answer just asking for a little hint if u can help me........

dib

Broken In
@shirvania....first find the snake...the files in the uploaded folder will help you to figure out the specific snake

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

@Team Digit...please do not start the next round at midnight....because we have colleges to attend in the morning...nd make the next round more tough....we will really enjoy such "doosie codes"!!

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

@swood....you got the output right....now just a little hint will help u out---whitespace....
and another caution for u---in the last step step everything is CASE-SESITIVE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom