DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

yash jetwani

Broken In
Hey guys. Rest assured, by hook or crook we will put up the next leg of CTCII today. Best of luck to you all.
It gives relax to the heart!!!!
Hope so!!:smile:

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Well, Admirer of Digit, I don't think you were asking a direct answer. Also what I posted was a general reply to the earlier post.

And agreeing with you, what I am against is this PM-me-the-final-answer culture and want to say that it spoils the real fun and is not the right way to go about CTC. CTC isn't all about getting to the final link by any means possible. The real satisfaction lies in digging for the answer.

To all guys, who want to take the easy road, just think, if the answers had been so important and so difficult to find, wouldn't Team Digit have put up bigger prizes, like the ones in the annual draw, for cracking the <immensely difficult> CTC too? The result itself is but a small part of the fun. There are many on this forum, who solved the last CTC quite early, but never sent the final e-mail because they were playing just for the satisfaction.

Actually, CTC isn't something which needs a specialized degree for solving. Everyone can get the answers (mostly from Google & Digit itself) and therein lies its profound beauty. And NO ONE will be hanged in public if he/she cannot get past some place. If you are playing the game to prove something, remember, you'll have to prove it to yourself as well.

Reflect upon it guys, and play the game the way its meant to be played.

No offence intended to anyone for asking any help. Everyone gets stuck at some places, myself being one.

P.S. Please, Team Digit, don't start legs at awkward times like 00:15 A.M. Many of us aren't Batman. Please start at a respectable Indian Standard Time, and please display it along the date to help us save the already scarce electricity and bandwidth in this part of the country.
<<<<<<:+1:>>>>>>

V

viksDgamer

Its already 8 pm on the 6th of july...why hasn't the third leg started yet??
:-x:-x:-(:-(:?:

diabolicdude

AAAAAAARGHH
Well, Admirer of Digit, I don't think you were asking a direct answer. Also what I posted was a general reply to the earlier post.

And agreeing with you, what I am against is this PM-me-the-final-answer culture and want to say that it spoils the real fun and is not the right way to go about CTC. CTC isn't all about getting to the final link by any means possible. The real satisfaction lies in digging for the answer.

To all guys, who want to take the easy road, just think, if the answers had been so important and so difficult to find, wouldn't Team Digit have put up bigger prizes, like the ones in the annual draw, for cracking the <immensely difficult> CTC too? The result itself is but a small part of the fun. There are many on this forum, who solved the last CTC quite early, but never sent the final e-mail because they were playing just for the satisfaction.

Actually, CTC isn't something which needs a specialized degree for solving. Everyone can get the answers (mostly from Google & Digit itself) and therein lies its profound beauty. And NO ONE will be hanged in public if he/she cannot get past some place. If you are playing the game to prove something, remember, you'll have to prove it to yourself as well.

Reflect upon it guys, and play the game the way its meant to be played.

No offence intended to anyone for asking any help. Everyone gets stuck at some places, myself being one.

P.S.
Please, Team Digit, don't start legs at awkward times like 00:15 A.M. Many of us aren't Batman. Please start at a respectable Indian Standard Time, and please display it along the date to help us save the already scarce electricity and bandwidth in this part of the country.

:+1: :yeahright:

vinodmatz

Broken In
@anarion guys there are ppl out there who drive miles to get to a propah web acess pt to see if u are supposed on at a partlr time,so pl be there , pl be professional and plan ur phases . sorry for being so OG ,but then i am an army guy.

vinodmatz

Broken In
hey will be awake to watch the WC semifinal so some one pm me if the next leg is on ,got a frnd s net connect usb .

S

shirvania

have anyone solved that "DSK"...............one............any hint about that...........????????

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
Can u be more specific rohan??I seareched for DSK alphabets on google but not found...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom