Not open for further replies.

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
hey guys help me with the brad pitt one
cant get any
pm me the link where can i get it or atleast give me a hint

^
u cant ask direct link !!!!
:???: its for fun :neutral: use google THAT WHY GOOGLE IS FOR and use ur brain anything related bradd pitt and the step ;-)

S

shirvania

^
:???: its for fun :neutral: use google THAT WHY GOOGLE IS FOR and use ur brain anything related bradd pitt and the step ;-)

hey.....that's rite......how can anyone ask for direct link......that's not done.....in any manner......getting answer with someone's help.....and that too...direct answer...... spoils exitement.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yash jetwani

Broken In
hey guys help me with the brad pitt one
cant get any
pm me the link where can i get it or atleast give me a hint

i am also stuck dere...

please help me too...:lol::lol:

pm

You guys r demanding for every Q.
this is not done...........
Do at least some gud Q by urself

And instead brad pitt one is an easy one jst search for a brad pitt's movie with numerical tittle and co-relate it with board game.SO SIMPLE.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

^

hey.....that's rite......how can anyone ask for direct link......that's not done.....in any manner......getting answer with someone's help.....and that too...direct answer...... spoils exitement.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys r absolutely rite.

Kumar Aditya

Lambda Squared

And instead brad pitt one is an easy one jst search for a brad pitt's movie with numerical tittle and co-relate it with board game.SO SIMPLE.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

I totally agree. Team Digit should take note of this as well

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
i found the apple persons name but its not working. can someone share the format the name follows.

i dont want the answer,but just how to use the answer after finding it. i have tried putting the name in 10 different ways but have got sitemap only .

yash jetwani

Broken In
i found the apple persons name but its not working. Can someone share the format the name follows.

I dont want the answer,but just how to use the answer after finding it. I have tried putting the name in 10 different ways but have got sitemap only .

no sub names.
No capital letters.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
thnks yash , finally reached the checkpoint.

*img18.imageshack.us/img18/3815/cp2copy.jpg

Last edited:

vinodmatz

Broken In
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:finally reached check point started late due to commitments but much much more satisfying due to own effort. :cool::cool:

Last edited:

Admirer Of Digit

Journeyman
i am also stuck dere...

please help me too...:lol::lol:

pm

^

I totally agree. Team Digit should take note of this as well

u all r rite but u can see in the trailing 1st reply that i jst asked for the help not any direct link or direct answer it was *** who asked .&
iam too in favour of not giving direct ans...&
also i hav not asked the help for all ans as said by ***
i jst asked hint...... ,,,
so u guyz are......

i won't defend myself furthur......

:sad:

very very sad, to see, really dishearted,broken,:!::!:,....

btw thnks for all ur help(helps)...

E

elisha13

hey guys srry for asking the direct link
i understand it that i was wrong
but i know the number but i cant get the answer
plz reply

yash jetwani

Broken In
u all r rite but u can see in the trailing 1st reply that i jst asked for the help not any direct link or direct answer it was *** who asked .&
so u guyz are......

hey guys srry for asking the direct link
i understand it that i was wrong
but i know the number but i cant get the answer
plz reply

Hey guys don't take it on heart specially Admirer Of Digit and I know u r pointing towards me***.
Sorry!!!!!

I m sorry for my behavior.:banghead::wwe::boink:

I have never asked any direct links!!!And in not favour in doing so!!!***

Last edited:

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
so u guyz are......

dont be sad :!:i know u just quoted the previous post now the next leg is coming so be ready for it with full energy:cool::)

J

jelly_gill

Is Anyone trying the "blame the Romans for coming up with this.?"

It seems a poly-substitution ciphar. Trying to crack it since so many days and got partial success.

Tron91

In the zone
Is Anyone trying the "blame the Romans for coming up with this.?"

It seems a poly-substitution ciphar. Trying to crack it since so many days and got partial success.

Poly-substitution cipher hmm how much have you gone near the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom