DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rituraj Singh Rawat

@elisha : the answer is ***. GO FOR THE MOST UNUSUAL THING IN THAT PARA.

E

elisha13

after that wht to do

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

srry
thanx guys i got the ans

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
ok i have done the bytes question. now its asking to solve some criss cross lines and red dots .

i cant get it. can someone explain a lil?

E

elisha13

wht is the fine art of destruction
plz some one give me a hint

E

elisha13

how to solve the criss cross puzzle after the bytes one

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

just give me a clue guys

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
wat after converting that is above them into morse code.

pm me...

????rnt u able to read Hints or Able to visit sites lyk google...Just give it a try once...it isnt gonna cost u too much...only 14.8kB charges r going to apply for visiting google :)

morse code is the combination of --- and ... (dots nd dashes) then wots d logic behind asking wot to do with the vertical lines ....

if u hav to find morse code in AB.--.-C <<< its useless to ask wot to do with C or A.

first of all how to copy the text

after that wht to do

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

srry
thanx guys i got the ans

How to copy D Text !!!!!! :O ..u hav cmpltd the morse code question but...can u just explain once how u decoded the morse code ???

hey guys plz stop giving the exact answers its spoiling the fun........ :( :( :( :(

Ryt M Agree With YEw...Gtng answer for one or two questn is ohkay....But For Every questn....And d direct Answers ....

Nyways I thnk....theres enough hints avaliable to solve ny question till 2nd leg of ctcII ...thats why m nt replyng to ny one....
Guys use some brain else dun play...will mail u the link to the last page of ctcII.. :)

<<<< SRY 4 MY BEHAVIOUR >>>>

A

ankit.hepat

go to this website DJGPP Public Access Cross-Compiler and copy paste the code disable warning and optimize and click compile

Last edited by a moderator:
S

shirvania

so at last .......yesterday i reached to checkpoint finally...........and thx.........to u all........for helping to reach at checkpoint...........!!!!!!!!!!

amraj

way to Future
Hey guys what the hell are you doing? Stop giving so much hints?

Clues should be like hints only, but you guys are giving direct answers. There are many peoples who have started in between without completing previous stages because of direct answers posted on the forum.

You can help the others but please have some base line for that. Solving questions is a fun part of CTC II league, but because of this all the action is missing. There are some peoples who have reached the checkpoint 2 without completing all the stages of CTC-II.

Digit peoples should have some check whether the peoples are missing some steps or not. There should be a link between previous answer and the next clue.

Last edited:

nithishr

Journeyman
Can somebody help me with the Morse code clue. I got the string with the letters for morse code but it is not meaning anything. Has it got some decrypting to be done?
Please help....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom