DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Excellent

ThanX Dude!

Now Iam Taking Rest until 28th June......

Now Iam Happy.

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
No. "they" haven't.

we'll try and make it really hard for people to finish before mid-july. However, I'm sure some of you will finish it really quickly and come back here to gloat.... as you should. :)

That means even more delay for the next checkpoint !!! ;-):lol:

Need to wait 5 more days....

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
abey 14 ka dubble ho gaya yaaar ye to. chalo koi gal nahin , lass wasi pe ke fifa dekhte hai tab tak . wimbledon is there too.

A

ankit.hepat

You know actually ........i want to thanks all digit buddies because they are giving the 2nd leg on 28th....... as i have got my mag on 21st.... and i was thinking its getting too late as everyone was reaching at checkpoint one after other ..........anyways i have also reached at check point this evening......AND NOW I M WAITING FOR THE 2nd LEG C U ALL ON 28TH till then sweet dreams because there are no sweet dreams after 28th rite....

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

And thanks... to RAAABO for giving us time i don't know this time is correct or not........... but from the attitude of raaabo it seems they will not cheat us as they have done earlier every time...........

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
No. "they" haven't.

They're just really busy with people falling sick after anniversary, issue closing July, shifting office, and replying to hundreds of reader emails asking us to hold on to CTC II because they only just cracked the mag part. 28th is the day we resume CTC II, and we'll try and make it really hard for people to finish before mid-july. However, I'm sure some of you will finish it really quickly and come back here to gloat.... as you should. :)
@Raabo Sir-Why did it take so long to inform us just this bit of news????We could have saved a few hours of sleep and thousands of Kbs of data while refreshing the pages.This in turn would have saved the extra "energy" consumed by our PCs during this act and this in turn would have made our planet a bit more GREEN.:idea:
What do u say guys???:confused:
Am I right or not???:eek:

@raabo sir-why did it take so long to inform us just this bit of news????we could have saved a few hours of sleep and thousands of kbs of data while refreshing the pages.this in turn would have saved the extra "energy" consumed by our pcs during this act and this in turn would have made our planet a bit more green.:idea:
Am i right or not???:eek:

roflmao :+1:

Kumar Aditya

Lambda Squared
@Raabo Sir-Why did it take so long to inform us just this bit of news????We could have saved a few hours of sleep and thousands of Kbs of data while refreshing the pages.This in turn would have saved the extra "energy" consumed by our PCs during this act and this in turn would have made our planet a bit more GREEN.:idea:

I totally agree with you, clinton about the green part

OP
onlyabhi

onlyabhi

Blue Knight

Totally Agree.. :+1:

utkarsh007

U7karsh

Yup me 2 agreed :+1:

diabolicdude

AAAAAAARGHH
:+1: :yeahright:

lol

amraj

way to Future

very much agree :yeahright::+1:

S

sscomp32

:yeahright::+1:

BassEXE

The Black Shadow
NOOOOOO! I lost my DIY fast track! What do I do if there is a clue in the book?
Where is google house search when you need it??

Is there any way I can get a PDF copy? ( I am pretty sure the snail mail way won't reach me in time.)

A

ankit.hepat

hey... only 15 minutes....dieing to solve the next leg of ctcII......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom