DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rituraj Singh Rawat

hi proxy !! remember me ???? i am stucked at post number ...its 838 but not showing anything !!!

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
Hi,there Proxygeek,Ritu nice to have u back guys.Digit is testing the hell of our patience this time.....

Tron91

In the zone
Another morning, another disappointment,
Thats what, DIGIT supplements!

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Now i wish if i could pull the plug of the Digit web server. No more waiting for us. No more disappointments for us.

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
Ur right...

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Anorion Sir,if ur there please do something................

Hi Guys !! Hi paperheart,tron bhai !! remember me ???

Got late coz of my exams !! i have been solving this regular feature thing....can't figured out.....!!! Will try for getting with you later.

hey, bro........wassaup man !!

Welcome back....:)

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

It seelms DIGIT are too busy
CELEBRATING
their ANNIVERSARY .....

:+1:

and i m feeling some :conspiracy:

now the patience has broken :fc_bat:

Tron91

In the zone
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dats wat i could do now. will check back again later.

proxy, paper, rituraj, clinton lage raho refresh karne mein, par Anorion bhaisaheb to kabhi fresh hote he nahin.

Chandrahas007

Broken In
WANTED!
A Robotic Arm to keep pressing F5 key on my keyboard until Digit opens the second online leg of CTC II. Rent will be paid reasonably.:hissyfit::hissyfit: :hissyfit:

R

Rituraj Singh Rawat

Reached Checkpoint !! after Solving it for just 4 hours ..... drawn the whole crossword with pen-paper ...thinking of the post of DIGIT in facebook

"Thought CTC-I was a cake walk? Grab Digit anniversary issue and sharpen those rusty grey cells with the all new, super nerve wracking CTC-II !" ..........

huh ......... !!!!! not much questions wrt CTC 1.

Two possibilities:-

1)They got stucked....or

2) We are stucked at the checkpoint....there is another way out like the deadend..

What do you think Guys ??

@DIGIT : Thanks waiting for me .... but its over now ...you can continue.. !

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jelly_gill

Cracked the encrypted text given on Page 34. Going after Romans Now.

edvin_158709

Burning Desire
WANTED!
A Robotic Arm to keep pressing F5 key on my keyboard until Digit opens the second online leg of CTC II. Rent will be paid reasonably.:hissyfit::hissyfit: :hissyfit:

I use opera my friend (not u, i referred opera) where it has option of reloading web page every 5 sec (custom too) so no Robotic arm till we have application at large:))

WANTED!

lollzz.............sahi baat hai yaar !!

Reached Checkpoint !! after Solving it for just 4 hours ..... drawn the whole crossword with pen-paper ...thinking of the post of DIGIT in facebook

"Thought CTC-I was a cake walk? Grab Digit anniversary issue and sharpen those rusty grey cells with the all new, super nerve wracking CTC-II !" ..........

huh ......... !!!!! not much questions wrt CTC 1.

Two possibilities:-

1)They got stucked....or

2) We are stucked at the checkpoint....there is another way out like the deadend..

What do you think Guys ??

@DIGIT : Thanks waiting for me .... but its over now ...you can continue.. !

yeah dude i m also thinking tht there can be a twist in game.........may b we r struct ;-)

E

Excellent

MY MIND THINKING ABOUT CTC2

1.Digit r to busy celebrating their Anniversary Function.
2.Digit server problem
3.I think Its a clue................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4.They forgotten about contest

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
No. "they" haven't.

They're just really busy with people falling sick after anniversary, issue closing July, shifting office, and replying to hundreds of reader emails asking us to hold on to CTC II because they only just cracked the mag part. 28th is the day we resume CTC II, and we'll try and make it really hard for people to finish before mid-july. However, I'm sure some of you will finish it really quickly and come back here to gloat.... as you should. :)

Chandrahas007

Broken In
28th!!! Too much of a delay. Anyway thanks to Raabo for at least giving a date. I was going crazy and growing tired to check the website for update. Now I can rest until 28th. Digit Team, Take Care of your health!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom