DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
its 19th how many more day u will take to start the second leg ...and plz dont do that we forgot to start the second leg like last time

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

is there something like under the hood this time at chekpoint

T

techguru99

You just need to figure out the puzzle:idea:, what i did is took some print out of blank crossword and then assembled it this helped me a lot,even i thought it is complicated but when i finished i felt it was really simple and only three clues is remaining in crossword:?:.

please scan and upload the assembled picture of the crossword. also if u can e-mail it then please mail it to me at
techguru99@rediffmail.com

staticsid

Team Digit
Sorry guys we're facing technical difficulties. Regret the delay. We'll let you know the exact time and date when we have the next leg of CTC II up. Once again sorry for the delay.

Tron91

In the zone
Sorry guys we're facing technical difficulties. Regret the delay. We'll let you know the exact time and date when we have the next leg of CTC II up. Once again sorry for the delay.

please don't start something which you can't handle! Actually m rather angry now, and i m kinda pissed that you people can't even upload a few html pages. You could have designed a php page which gave way to the next on and after 18th june.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

I have the picture of the solved crossword. If you need it pm me.

edvin_158709

Burning Desire
Here is the screenshot of the checkpoint.

C:\Users\Jarnail Singh Gill\Pictures

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/C:%5CUsers%5CJarnail%20Singh%20Gill%5CPictures%5Ccheckpoint.jpg here is the checkpoint screen shot guys.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Checkpoint!

Take a breather. Come back here on the 14th of June for the next part of CTC II

Edit: By popular demand the next leg of CTC II will commence on the 18th of June. Lets give everyone a chance to catch up

This time DIGIT needs to catchup or else CTCII will loose its charm as its already 20 days of June means 68% of this month is over just to complete first leg:!:. They said "we made it longer" but even JODAH AKBAR and AVATAR was short than this leg.

Chandrahas007

Broken In
Hello, I am new to the forum.
I got the mag yesterday, but I have completed the crossword, and online leg of CTC 2. But it is rather disappointing that the second leg has not yet started. I thought that everyone would have completed CTC 2 by the time i got the mag. Anyway, Digit is taking toooooooooooo much time!

T

tryeee

same is the Belief here .,

on the page its just written that
CTC II will commence on the 18th of June

but the year hasnt been mentioned guys ..... isnt ths unFair

R

Rituraj Singh Rawat

Hi Guys !! Hi paperheart,tron bhai !! remember me ???

Got late coz of my exams !! i have been solving this regular feature thing....can't figured out.....!!! Will try for getting with you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom