DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
the atomic configuration given on page 36 is it for just the cross word or it has some hint to a webpage or the password.

why does it say co-relate to mdcclv whatever that is.

can anyone throw some light on this chemistry meets kermit thing

vinodmatz

Broken In
all you guys who havent reached the CP go step by step, pl dont jump the gun and those of you who went thro ctc I know most times the answers are really simple , dont think too much,use ur common sense a lot and read the questions well. B3st 0f luck.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
about the answer to the prototype build of space invaders had what creatures instead of invaders, i think it should be soldiers. see *www.spaceinvaders.de/
but soldiers does not fit into 8 across of the crossword.
so what are the answers to 8 and 4??

K

katzdudexxx

about the answer to the prototype build of space invaders had what creatures instead of invaders, i think it should be soldiers. see *www.spaceinvaders.de/
but soldiers does not fit into 8 across of the crossword.
so what are the answers to 8 and 4??

8.Hey it is ALIENS.......nd 4 is BLACKRAIN...

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
read this -
Space Invaders was originally going to be called something completely different as the aliens were originally soldiers which you had to shoot down. They decided that it was politically unwise to encourage killing humans so changed the people into aliens.

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Dont you guys think that you are too openly discussing things and reducing your chances of winning ??? Try to do it independently and try not to spoil the fun of others !!!!

K

katzdudexxx

Dont you guys think that you are too openly discussing things and reducing your chances of winning ??? Try to do it independently and try not to spoil the fun of others !!!!

U rite...there are some...But not all...are soo dumb tht they will say the answer and reduce their chances of winning....

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
yay checkpoint

bingo rohan you are right since aliens fit we did not give it a thought , it must be humans only because the interview i read, it said that the creators boss said after seing soldiers, we cant kill humans and neither do we wanna show war.

so then he changed them into monsters.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
i was fitting in people but that didnt go with the intersecting word, sheesh should have thought humans ,though aliens was smart alt whoever came up with it.

diabolicdude

AAAAAAARGHH
Reached the first checkpoint yesterday :p
*i50.tinypic.com/2i8wr5v.jpg

I have completed the crossword too...it took a bit of time..

Don't discuss answers here... It spoils the fun..

A suggestion to those who have reached the checkpoint without solving everything--->

Start again and do step by step this time .It will be useful later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom