Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Samsonjet

Have fun playing CTH II

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3463&stc=1&d=1276074545

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
thnx utkarsh now the web page is telling me to match 46 and 128 , how did you do it? i trie but its not making any sense.

and if you guys have just assebled the crooswrd bits could someone post a blank completely joined one?

and i also cant crack page 34 and 36.

and wch obsolete audio app is it ?

S

sscomp32

thnx utkarsh now the web page is telling me to match 46 and 128 , how did you do it? i trie but its not making any sense.

and if you guys have just assebled the crooswrd bits could someone post a blank completely joined one?

and i also cant crack page 34 and 36.

and wch obsolete audio app is it ?

@aby geek
for 46 and 128 use have to move in the crossword as it is shown in page 46.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
thnx sscomp32.

now whats, the password fo the .7z file?

just want to check these cross word sol. with you.

2 is cube
4 is blackrain

and these idont know please tell me if any one does:

is 8 the space invaders one if not then which.

and where to get the decoders for page 34 and 36?

and wch audio app is obsolete cause theres a clue about it.

please respond soon.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GUESS THE CONTENTS OF THIS BOX USING JUST THE FREQUENCY OF LETTERS IN THE TEXT? OR WILL YOU HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR KERMIE THE FROG SPY ENCODER AND USE THE TOP SECRET CODE NUMBER TO DECRYPT THE PASSWORD-
"JACKAL"- USING THE NUMBERS.

page 34 for you using online deciphering

now is this the passwrd for the .7z or smthng else idnt know

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

anyone got page 36 yet ?

wch thng is odd one out ?

and what is MDCCLV ? roman numerals?

Last edited:

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
@aby geek

1.POWERCAST
2.CUBE
9.BISMUTH
not know 8 and 4
there is old version of winamp in the dvd
for the password i have already given you a hint in the pm

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
thanks jaskanwar singh

i got the part about writing in 1337 but what to write ? i tried jackal bothways the rar still gves me blank file.

S

sscomp32

If not jackal then what's the password.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

The webpage says this:-

Did you know, way back in 1998 the site looked like this - *bit.ly/Qmdiw

Now it's time for you to become a little leet and the really 1337 w00t for vovels. Find a file called pwd.7z on the Community DVD. Use "ethicalhacking" to open the file. Enter what you find inside here: www.thinkdigit.com/ctcII/here.htm

Now which part is the question? I really cant understand.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
same problem as sscomp , its telling me fille is corrupt and passwrd failed.
the thing is niether does the pwd shows .7z extension nor does the file inside show any extension.

its just a pwd* file

pls or give hint how to open damned file.

Last edited:

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
@jaskanwar singh is the passord there in the question only? itried ethical hacking in 1337 too but it did not work.:(

utkarsh007

U7karsh
@aby geek
do you have what it takes to guess the contents of this box using just the frequency of letters in the text? or will you have to look out for kernie the frog spy encoder and use the top secret code number to decrypt the password - "tackal" - using the numbers.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

highlight usin ur mouse

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
u say tackal i got jackal , wich one is it and i dont get kernie the frog spy encoder thing is it an app , if so where?

and if there is a kermit decoder then what word should we put in and what number does this decipher talk about?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom