DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandu1990

Broken In
I think i got the monicker for the iPhone hacker. Shld be Blackrain

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Reached checkpoint :) A fairly easy start. Hope its gets more tougher :)

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Filled up the crossword as well :)

how to crack the pass???

---------- Post added 09-06-2010 at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-06-2010 at 11:52 PM ----------

yes the file is named remote access

pandu1990

Broken In
yes.......... i did it.......

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

no its alphabet

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

its alphabet:smile:

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
hey does ne1 hve ne idea wen is this gonna end 14th july is way too far.......
but the journey to the checkpoint was cool.....
digit rockzz

vinodmatz

Broken In
started a little late but am coverin up.

moz-screenshot-5.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

*www.thinkdigit.com/ctcII/wasp.htm

S

sscomp32

yeeea mann...i hav opened the file....CMon...yea....i call my self an ethical hacker..

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

yea....i hav really cracked the file....welll u dont need to crack it....u just need to read the ques again...then u can goo on...

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

*i49.tinypic.com/aeo76t.jpg

thts the proof tht i hav opened he file...CMON..

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

yeaa....i hav reached the checkpoint....the next segment starts on 14th JULY...ahh long wait...

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

found the ethical hacking one...

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

*i50.tinypic.com/2093869.jpg...im at the checkpoint....cmon...

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

14 JULY......enn....what does it mean....we hav to wait a whole fukin month.....I think it must be 14th JUNE.....lol..i cant wait till 14th JULY....noo..really i cant...well none of u can..wait..

how to open without cracking. I used every word in the message but its not opening.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

hey does ne1 hve ne idea wen is this gonna end 14th july is way too far.......
but the journey to the checkpoint was cool.....
digit rockzz

Can you please tell me how to crack the password

Aspire

Padawan
got past the crossword :D , but am unable to figure out the next level...............
Any hints??

*img101.imageshack.us/img101/9589/48361484.png

Last edited:

viveksj

Broken In
Great job !
Look's like you're borderline genius. Take a screenshot of this and post it on the forum :)

Now Head to the grid on page 44. There are a lot of words hidden in the grid. We're looking for the longest word you can find. It may be vertical, diagonal or horizontal. But it has to be in a consequitive straight line. Enter it in the url format : www.thinkdigit.com/ctcII/answer.htm

K

katzdudexxx

weLL all of u guys hav time till the 14th of JUNE....well guess the password till then nd enjoy...

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
guys what is the answer after matching 46 and 128 , ithink iam missing some thing.

and the fla file can it be opened in any otherway except istalling flash?

utkarsh007

U7karsh
@aby geek
ya use notepad

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

what is the name of disro that
shares its name with an insect that bites?

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

*www.ziddu.com/download/10210960/Untitled.png.html
reached here!

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

got the answer for distro

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
thnx utkarsh,

has any one been able to find the answe to the two part puzzle at 46 and 128 pages of the mag?
please tell me if you know.

iam stuck now:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom