DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
me here--
*www.ziddu.com/download/10199625/forum.JPG.html

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

ny body got till here....

*i50.tinypic.com/4gsn0h.jpg

i am here now

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

@ katzdudexxx
did u find the word????????

Tron91

In the zone
i need to do ethical hacking now :(

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

@katz:> found the word as well as the next one, now stuck wid ethical hacking lol

pandu1990

Broken In
did anyone get the answer for
What penetration testing distro shares it's name with an insect that stings?

K

katzdudexxx

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

@katz:> found the word as well as the next one, now stuck wid ethical hacking lol

yeea...me too found the word...but the next on is a tough one....will i hav to read the whole fastrack of ethical hacking..???lol....or i thnk ethicalhacking is the password for the rar file....huh...confusion

pandu1990

Broken In
*i50.tinypic.com/4gsn0h.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

anyone got the answer for the ethicalhacking one????

dib

Broken In
can anyone tell me the word in the grid??

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

got at last!!!!

K

katzdudexxx

yeeea mann...i hav opened the file....CMon...yea....i call my self an ethical hacker..

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

yea....i hav really cracked the file....welll u dont need to crack it....u just need to read the ques again...then u can goo on...

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

*i49.tinypic.com/aeo76t.jpg

thts the proof tht i hav opened he file...CMON..

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

yeaa....i hav reached the checkpoint....the next segment starts on 14th JULY...ahh long wait...

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

found the ethical hacking one...

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

*i50.tinypic.com/2093869.jpg...im at the checkpoint....cmon...

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

14 JULY......enn....what does it mean....we hav to wait a whole fukin month.....I think it must be 14th JUNE.....lol..i cant wait till 14th JULY....noo..really i cant...well none of u can..wait..

Tron91

In the zone
I think i got the monicker for the iPhone hacker. Shld be Blackrain

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Reached checkpoint :) A fairly easy start. Hope its gets more tougher :)

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Filled up the crossword as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom