DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlyabhi

Blue Knight
:flamewar:

Hi Friends!

Lets have a great time again by playing CTC 2.

We all had a great time in Feb when sleepless nights & crackling moments made us enjoy so much.

This is the time to feel the heat again.. oops its summer.. no worries, feel the thrill running down your spine..

So, lets start our journey CTC 2.

:flamewar:

J

jelly_gill

Hi Friends, Nice to be on CTC 2 Discussion. I have reached the stage where you have to add first two digits of AMD Phenom's price to get the page number of next clue. It seems the question is flawed. Any ideas?

edvin_158709

Burning Desire
Assembling that crossword is giving me a headache

You just need to figure out the puzzle:idea:, what i did is took some print out of blank crossword and then assembled it this helped me a lot,even i thought it is complicated but when i finished i felt it was really simple and only three clues is remaining in crossword:?:.

K

katzdudexxx

i am stuck with.....1.An ARM CPU for smartphones.....and 2. Moniker for famous iphone hacker......any one noe this...

R

ravikanth192

Hi All Lets Have some fun. ... its the time to wear a thinking cap and just pull hair out.
So lets solve it. Its great to be on CTC2 Discussion

pandu1990

Broken In
i think there is some mistake in the clues... i didn't come to know the number in the title of the last regular feature in Digit magazine... i dont think its Digit 101 :-x

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

hey did ne1 understand wats the two part puzzle on page 44 and 126????
ya i understood it... u have to locate the position of the dots in page 126 on the table in page 44(overlap) and get 6 letters... and maybe form a word i guess...

Tron91

In the zone
Wow, the forum is up already!
Bought the mag yesterday, was pretty hard shelling out the extra 100 bucks. Was flipping over the cordboard, then saw CTC II. Made the decision and bought it. I hope its worth it though.

good luck to all for head banging

K

katzdudexxx

i think there is some mistake in the clues... i didn't come to know the number in the title of the last regular feature in Digit magazine... i dont think its Digit 101 :-x

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

ya i understood it... u have to locate the position of the dots in page 126 on the table in page 44(overlap) and get 6 letters... and maybe form a word i guess...

there is a same type of thing --on a page after both 44 and 126./....

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
was ne1 able to crack the code yet? the clues dont actually match..
the y part can be found using the way u just told..n it also fits the crossword

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

does ne1 know if we can access the url after 7th june???? cause it says on pg 126 (on 7th june for the nxt leg of ctcII)

pandu1990

Broken In
was ne1 able to crack the code yet? the clues dont actually match..
the y part can be found using the way u just told..n it also fits the crossword

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

does ne1 know if we can access the url after 7th june???? cause it says on pg 126 (on 7th june for the nxt leg of ctcII)

did u assemble the crossword? im feeling that some links are missing. can u tell me the word u got from the puzzle? i got it actually, just want to check if any other word can be formed.

ya we can access the url on or after 7thjune. but im not able to get the x part of the url..

Tron91

In the zone
w00t cracked the cipher text on page 34, but i still dunno the last feature article of the magazine and where to go next

K

katzdudexxx

w00t cracked the cipher text on page 34, but i still dunno the last feature article of the magazine and where to go next[/QUOT

i think the last regular feature is Digit 101...in the end page of the magazine...
nd plzz tell wht type of lang is tht....in tht cipher text...d...what is tht frog thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom