DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
the snake ur looking for is a very useful comp tool........u just need to noe the ryt type.............

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

tnx all guys clinton,vineetrok,compsavvy,staticsid...it was a gr8 journey this leg of ctc2...had a lot of fun cracking codes in the middle of the nyt.......hope to b wid u ol again on 24th for even more fun......and meanwhile w8ing for the match on sun....spain ol d way.......

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
i noe wat u mean abt the pms vineetrok ....i gt over a 100 pms today itself.....hadnt gt even 10 in total b4 starting this ctc2 leg...

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
i noe wat u mean abt the pms vineetrok ....i gt over a 100 pms today itself.....hadnt gt even 10 in total b4 starting this ctc2 leg...
Its true.I got 10 pms in 5minutes the moment I told I solved the logo one......And a few of them reached the chkpoint bfore me me........

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

@rohan-Didnt u find the site logo on that step??Thats where we come to know which the site is,isnt it??

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
ya it happens......i reached d snake very quickly even b4 vineetrok.....but had to go for coaching classes so couldnt solve it b4....but it doesnt matter...

K

katzdudexxx

hey is tht....interpreter file corrupted in tht upload...coz when ever i open it it crashes.....how to open it....

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
Its true.I got 10 pms in 5minutes the moment I told I solved the logo one......And a few of them reached the chkpoint bfore me me........

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

@rohan-Didnt u find the site logo on that step??Thats where we come to know which the site is,isnt it??

i mean d clue neva indicated to d place were v had to search for the logo...........the 'step' v find it on was difficult to fig. out

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
Yes thats right rohan....it doesn matter who reaches first....
HELP AND BE HELPED....

K

katzdudexxx

*i30.tinypic.com/15y9ke1.jpg

thnx to all of u....meet u on 24th/...>>

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Hey DIGIT. Is there any possibilities of Preponing or Postponing the next Checkpoint by a couple of days. Please could you do it.

A

amitsahoo

In the arcade question.....I have searched a hundred times " the first game to require online product activation".......its showing something with no.s.......from 2 days i am stuck at this question.....plz somebody help me....

Last edited by a moderator:

diabolicdude

AAAAAAARGHH
dude u r right ....but edit your post...and remove the answers...

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

utkarsh007 I am answering you here instead of PM...so that others can benefit from it too...

How to solve the arcade clue-
1>Find out the company that manufactured the arcade machine..
2>Find out the first game that required online activation.
3>now look up the name of the arcade version of this game(whose name you found in step 2)....The arcade version is manufactured by the same company that manufactured the arcade machine in the board game
4>so,you have the answer now..
(omit any numbers and version ..)

Hope i helped......

Exion

Broken In
Finally reached the checkpoint ..

thanks to all who helped me to reach here.

Special thanks to @staticsid and @clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom