Digit builds Indias' fastest PC worth 16.6 Lakhs

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Surprised not to see this over here:
*static.digit.in/default/e25e397f1cb1fcff80a44181157c3f26daf500a6.jpeg​
It took us several months to get hold of the parts and peripherals, and after assembling everything we needed -- with a sum total of Rs. 16.5 lakh -- behold India's fastest PC built in all its glory. Here’s our Ultimate PC out in the open!

Source: Digit builds India's fastest PC worth Rs 16.5 lakhs Slideshow - Slide 1

Strange though. No benchmarks, only pictures. no RAID SSD setups, or using one of those PCIe SSD cards...tch tch tch. Getting a 4K panel rather than 1440p would have made sense, but 16.5lakh thing? Or is this some SEO thingy! :p

Last edited:

kaz

right here
Its there in this month's edition of digit.. SSDs worth 9.9 lakh and 1.12lakh only :cool:

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Its there in this month's edition of digit.. SSDs worth 9.9 lakh and 1.12lakh only :cool:

Oh, so SSDs consumed bulk of the budget... :-o
My issue hasn't reached me yet and God knows what tracking no. they give every time ... It doesn't work any single time!!! :mad:

kaz

right here
Then it wont reach before 10th...Even at my location they used Indian Post because Blue Dart is 6kms away from my home and the dont deliver at my place...I have kept my whole address the same but changed the pincode to that of their office area...Now I collect Digit on 1st of every month from their office :p

I do this with online shopping too :D Did this at hostel which also was 20kms away from city :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^ Can't help but to go offtopic eh? :p

Here's the spec sheet:

Case: Corsair Obsidian 900D
PSU: Two Antec HCP Platinum series - 2300 Watts together
Cooler: NZXT Kraken X60
Processor: Intel Core i7 4960x Extreme Edition (No Xeon? :/)
RAM : 4 Corsair Dominator Platinum series RAM modules - total of 32GB of RAM at 2133MHz
Mouse: Razer Ouroboros
Keyboad: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical
Monitor: BenQ BL3200, Res: 2560x1440p
Glow: LED kits from NZXT and SunbeamTech coupled with Cooler Master Sickle Flow X LED fans

No mentions of SSD's or benchmarks :/
I think complete specs and benchmark is exclusive for magazine. I am waiting for my Anniversary edition to arrive. :D

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
^ Can't help but to go offtopic eh? :p

Here's the spec sheet:

Case: Corsair Obsidian 900D
PSU: Two Antec HCP Platinum series - 2300 Watts together
Cooler: NZXT Kraken X60
Processor: Intel Core i7 4960x Extreme Edition (No Xeon? :/)
RAM : 4 Corsair Dominator Platinum series RAM modules - total of 32GB of RAM at 2133MHz
Mouse: Razer Ouroboros
Keyboad: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical
Monitor: BenQ BL3200, Res: 2560x1440p
Glow: LED kits from NZXT and SunbeamTech coupled with Cooler Master Sickle Flow X LED fans

No mentions of SSD's or benchmarks :/
I think complete specs and benchmark is exclusive for magazine. I am waiting for my Anniversary edition to arrive. :D

Well, with no off-topic thread, poor little me is left with no choice!!! :p

On-topic though, at that price I expected Xeon, 64 gigs of RAM, 4K display at least...

No mention about the speakers??? :-/

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Then it wont reach before 10th...Even at my location they used Indian Post because Blue Dart is 6kms away from my home and the dont deliver at my place...I have kept my whole address the same but changed the pincode to that of their office area...Now I collect Digit on 1st of every month from their office :p

I do this with online shopping too :D Did this at hostel which also was 20kms away from city :p

Will try that next time!!! :p
Blue dart is about 5 kms away from my home too and they don't deliver in my area...
I had ordered a laptop once and had to go to their office to pick it up... Lol!!!
That thing could come all the way from freaking America to teeny weeny Guwahati on the other side of the world but can't come from that office to my home!!!
Incredible...

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Well, with no off-topic thread, poor little me is left with no choice!!! :p

On-topic though, at that price I expected Xeon, 64 gigs of RAM, 4K display at least...

No mention about the speakers??? :-/

780Ti quad SLI is overkill for 4k. They should have used 3x4K for surround gaming.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Xeon would technically fall under "server"-class so I guess thats why they decided to go with i7. Also the title says "fastest" PC not most expensive pc, so I don't suppose the choice of display matters.
IMO this is a neat job. (Some benchmarks would have been nice though)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Xeon would technically fall under "server"-class so I guess thats why they decided to go with i7. Also the title says "fastest" PC not most expensive pc, so I don't suppose the choice of display matters.
IMO this is a neat job. (Some benchmarks would have been nice though)

if they can go quad sli of 780 ti, we would atleast expect a single 4k display. i expected three 4k displays lol :lol:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
will be lying mostly unused in digit office, total waste of money... can't game at work..your boss will be pissed off.
we have ps3, xbox and gtx cards.. lying unused at office.. i just got the gtx home and put in my pc.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Ah but see, at Digit you CAN game at work ;-)

Yeah PC, not computing machine, or else we'd end up trying to build a supercomputer with multiple Xeons and god knows what else and have to run boring Linux benchmarks no one has heard of...

They're overclocking right now to try and get even higher scores, plus Computex had us all busy :)

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
will be lying mostly unused in digit office, total waste of money... can't game at work..your boss will be pissed off.
we have ps3, xbox and gtx cards.. lying unused at office.. i just got the gtx home and put in my pc.

I think [MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION] is the boss.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Err... Yeah... Not happening, no giveaways, its not even staying with us.

Top Bottom