DIGIT @ 80-90 Rs with TWO DVD`S ..Will ya Buy then??

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
title says it all

i find @ 125Rs

1 DVD
1 CD

Utter WAste....and CD is nothing but ESSENTIALS which happens to be same thru out the year...

and old movies,..... who needs them..

Wht if digit comes to this decision
DIGIT @ 80-90 Rs with TWO DVD`S

WILL U RENEW UR SUBSCRIPTION ???
WILL U START BUYING??
WILL U TELL UR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS REVISED GREAT MAG???

[Note:- This is in no way to hurt Digit...just a situation been created to collect the response]

Thnks for going thru the text

T

thunderbird.117

Well i dont look at the dvd. I usally look at magazine. From magazine wise. It is a very poor quality. It mostly look like copy and paste.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Exactly, even i have stopped looking much at DVD or Cd's for that. With the faster internet connection contents on DVD doesnt matter much.Old movies dont have much fun when we get fairly new on the torrents.
Anyway the essential thing is hows the magazine.I wil buy Digit at the same cost provided they pump up more pages on the magazine.
This is the Gadget Era ,....isnt it ? Then i think Digit should Cram as as new gadgets and review them.
There should be more context revelant advt. than there presently it.
Another most important thing i noticed lately is lack of good writers and copy-desk editors on Digit.
The articles rather than going for the latest and best in the industry should cover things more in the Indian perspective and those having more wider mass followings.

Anindya

In the zone
The mag should be of high quality content. By the name of COST they have kept increasing ad pages in it. Instead of good reviews they have started so many small things which are either useless or of no use like GENDER BENDER.
What use it has? :mad::confused:

K

krazyfrog

The CD/DVD are useless. I think Digit should have an option where people can choose not to buy them and only the mag itself for around 50 rupees. (Btw 50 rupees is more than enough for the mag itself. Many mags i buy like AutoCar India (Rs.60) and AV MAX (Rs.50) provide much better content with higher quality paper at a lower price and don't stuff useless stuff down my throat.) I like the mag but the price is too much. I can't believe i'm spending all that over what i don't need/want.

Pathik

Google Bot
its abt an year since i bought a digit.. But cant blame them alone.. Nowadays all mags have crappy content..

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
"""ui All Have Said Wht I Had I Mind..... Way To Tech Boys!!!!!!!"""

i think DIGIT have panicked seeing even techies like us have stopped buying...
thats y they have included the "Survey Form" in the front page !!! Even that too SCUKED!!!

Last edited:

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
The following for 100 bucks

1. One 150 Page magazine with around 120 pages in articles
2. One Dual Layer DVD
3. One Fast Track

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
If u have internet then there is absolutely no reason to buy digit.There's no way digit can cope up with the information on the.This is a fact and i'm not saying this to hurt digit.

S

Shalu_Sharma

^^I got net this month and I am not buying it.
Digit is one of the best mag around but there are lack of good articles which discourage us reader to buy that mag..
There are too much ads,

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
i will be true and direct...

i buy the CHIP mag (for its CONTENTS... content of the disc quality has gone down from the time it started) and my friend buys DIGIT mag (for its DISC CONTENTS... the mag content was never so good). And then we use transferable media...

Goten

Banned
I have stopped buying both n joined both the forums.

On da internet ur the guru n u can get wateva u want.

U just gotta know GOOGLING.

Peace~~~!

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
I would love to see online magazine subscription like the one pcquest has. pay some 300 per year and read the magazine online. No printed copies :)

With my broadband connection, I just don't need the content in DVD/CD.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Well, i only pay Rs 120 for 15 Magazines in a Month. There is a service in my city, select any 15 magazines and they will deliver it on alternate days and take the old one away.

Two days is enough for me to read Digit, Chip, PCQuest etc :D I also get CD's DVD with them but i dont use them.... :p

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Ya the price is high considering the repeated contents in cd's,old movies,small useless games.Also the Mag is also a little boring & of couse slim.And one more :Less linux software.I think only the fasttrack is some sving grace.
Will surely buy @ 80-90 if Mag+Fasttrack+two dvd's is given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom