digicam "file format error"

Status
Not open for further replies.

evewin89

In the zone
I have a Samsung s1060 digital camera. My problem is that I’m not able to view wallpapers on my camera. i.e (whenever I copy any image file on my digicam,I’m not able 2 view it in the camera display, it display “file format error”) is there any way to upload images from my PC 2 my digicam.:confused:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I have a Samsung s1060 digital camera. My problem is that I’m not able to view wallpapers on my camera. i.e (whenever I copy any image file on my digicam,I’m not able 2 view it in the camera display, it display “file format error”) is there any way to upload images from my PC 2 my digicam.:confused:

It is highly due to the fact that your camera doesn't recognise the image format or the image is incompatible with your camera due to it's file size, type etc.

Read your camera manual for details.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^Was the jpg image dited in some Image editing software? Also what is the resolution of the image? If the resolution is too high, the camera may fail to open it.

OP
evewin89

evewin89

In the zone
^Was the jpg image dited in some Image editing software? Also what is the resolution of the image? If the resolution is too high, the camera may fail to open it.

nope. i have not edited any jpg image b4 transfering it, previously i was also thinking that it may be a resolution prob. but its a 10.2 MP camera and i think it can easily display 1024*768 resolution images but the same error pops out.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
If it was just 1024*768 then it should work. Try with another file or else I see no other solution :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom