Difficult problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
I have a Siemens C2110 modem connectd through dhcp and managed to get it set up (eventually!) to work with firefox.

I can't get it to work with IE or Chrome though. I can access the router itself on both, but it won't let me change settings or use the internet.

Normally I'm very happy with Firefox but BBC iPlayer insists on using IE to manage downloads, or Windows Media Player if downloaded for a portable device... which also insists on IE!

I would also like to get Chrome working (I assume it's due to the same cause) as I've heard it's pretty good.

I'm not very techy so please help!

Thanks

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Getting network connectivity never depends upon the Browser my young pad-wan. If u r able to access the Router's interface through other browsers too then ur setup is all OK. U'll just have to check that the default connection to which ur browser refers to get online is the one u dial to. If u know what that means and how to do so, u r all set if not then reply back here. :)

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
My BB connection ain't workin so can't tell abt IE8 n Chrome ATM so if u can wait it out then I'll let u know ASAP! Meanwhile other forum members maybe able to help u out in this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom