Difference in color in Taskbar

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hello Friends,

There is a slight difference in color in the taskbar in our Windows 10 laptop. First I thought that the screen might be damaged due to weight or something but then I played some videos and games and the difference in color is not there in the bottom right part of the screen in the videos and in the game.

*oi68.tinypic.com/aaxh94.jpg

I changed the color of the taskbar but still the difference in color is there. Check the weird pattern where there is a lighter color-

*oi68.tinypic.com/2898r4h.jpg

What do you guys think about it? And is there any software which runs diagnostic tests for the screen which can tell whether the screen is ok or not?

Thanks

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Its not a issue taskbar changes colour according to wallpaper applied.

Agreed but a difference in color in that part of the taskbar is still there if the wallpaper is changed, I have tried different wallpapers. What I am concerned with is the weird pattern of the light and dark colors.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Agreed but a difference in color in that part of the taskbar is still there if the wallpaper is changed, I have tried different wallpapers. What I am concerned with is the weird pattern of the light and dark colors.

Go to setting>personalisation>colours
Try changing settings here.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
If you feel there's a issue with the screen then better show it to service center guy. it willbe hard to convince him though. But if agrees to change the screen then do it, it doesn't take much time(only 30mins for professionals i would say), maximum he should keep for a day.

Top Bottom