Diablo III Discussion

anaklusmos

Youngling
Man there are a hell lot of games that I want to play before I die but I guess, I'll die unsatisfied because the list just keeps piling up and I don't get enough time to play games at all.
When I had time then I didn't had resources ( nice PC ). Now that I have resource ( Cyclone ), I just don't get enough time for gaming.

Amen to that :(

Killing Machine
Reaper of Souls™ Unleashed on March 25, 2014 – Prepurchase Now

*i.imgur.com/XbC4sLq.jpg

Blizzard's pricing as expected. :|

Collector's Edition ($80) contains:

• Diablo III helms & weapons
  • Ghost Wolf minion to keep you company on your epic journey
  • Three additional character slots
  • A World of Warcraft companion pet: The treasure goblin
  • SCII crusader-themed battle.net portraits and Malthael themed decals
  • Behind the scenes Blu-ray / DVD two-disc set
  • Hardcover Diablo III: Reaper of Souls art book
  • High quality Crusader themed mouse pad

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
Yeah..I would have considered a collectors edition if it was not blizzard s' property lol..they cost damn.

Killing Machine
50% bonus XP for next 3 weeks - link

Patch 2.0.1 is live

- - - Updated - - -

Patch 2.0.2 is live in Amercicas

Killing Machine
Hey fellas, I've created community TDF in D3. Please do join.
I've also created a clan by the name Slayerz. Please join or tell me if there is already a clan for TDF so that I can join.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
^Ok, will join. With the new patch, it is showing reconfiguring files, and it is downloading some data. How much will it download? or will it download te entire game again :( ?

Killing Machine
Yeah, the reconfiguring happens for about 20 minutes or so. Unfortunately the download is huge. It downloaded about 7.6 gig for me.
Launcher got replaced with Battle.net desktop app.

snap

Lurker
Diablo 3's controversial Auction House finally goes offline • News • PC • Eurogamer.net

Killing Machine
Only one week remains until Malthael, the Angel of Death, makes his terrifying return to the mortal realm. Are you ready?

Killing Machine
The crusade against Death itself has begun. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls is live worldwide! Death Awaits

digit1191

In the zone
My PC freezes while downloading D3. I think it is the new shitty BNet app. :(

I am getting 350ms in Europe. What is an acceptable ping limit for D3?

Last edited:

Killing Machine
Turns out, I am a sucker Nephalem and a staunch fan for Blizzard and the Diablo franchise, no matter what. :)
Received my RoS CE today! :-D

*i.imgur.com/EW7QCUT.jpg

Can't wait to start Crusader!

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Turns out, I am a sucker Nephalem and a staunch fan for Blizzard and the Diablo franchise, no matter what. :)
Received my RoS CE today! :-D

*i.imgur.com/EW7QCUT.jpg

Can't wait to start Crusader!

Did you get the codes of Hearthstone?

Killing Machine
Yes, I got.

- - - Updated - - -

I am getting 350ms in Europe. What is an acceptable ping limit for D3?

You should be able to play at 350 though there may be lag at times. Are you gonna play in EU or Americas?

Last edited:

digit1191

In the zone
Why is D3's skill tree so dumbed down. Almost as if the game is meant for noobs.. (no offence to my fellow tdf friends). Anyways, I'm enjoying and liking the game.!

I just wish there was some depth to the skill tree and character stats like d2 had

Top Bottom