Diablo III Discussion

digit1191

In the zone
Be glad that it's nothing like Path Of Exile's skill tree.

He he. That was a mammoth. :D

The main problem I have with D3 is that your character is not unique.
Consider a Frenzy Barb in D2. Suppose you have leveled up that char to 35. After that point, you won't be able to make him a throwing Barb because you spent all points on Frenzy.

In D3, you can change how your character plays at any point of time. Because all lvl 60 everything is unlocked! That's my point. Skill tree is badly designed and it does not give uniqueness to your character

Killing Machine
Rarely you find a Blizzard CE sold by a retailer in India. I have only imported or bought abroad so far.

Collectors can now pre-order their RoS CE at FK.

Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls (Expansion Pack) Games, PC - Price In India. Buy Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls (Expansion Pack) Games, PC Online at Flipkart.com

- - - Updated - - -

Ultimate Evil Edition for PS4

masterkd

Padawan
From the day I have finished D2 I wanted D3 but yet to be able to purchase it due to high price and no price drop. Now thinking to buy it for $60. However as it is a lot of money I went through the reviews. Sadly I got a mixed feeling and confused whether buy it or not. Please help me out to decide guys.
Started the starter edition and played for approx 1.5 hours. Feels like D2 was better.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

$60 ..was it USD60 ..??

Well, I too purchased it but from Blizzard.com's store for a mere 39.99USD (Not the Act 5, though)

Neways, back to the topic, believe me it is worth the wait and the money (Not your 60USD though... but my 39.99 USD Purchase lol, just joking)

On a serious note, the visuals are bloody awesome and worth the price, I play it on Medium Difficulty and believe me the experience is breath taking,

+Visual wise really good (I do not want to go and start comparing with Games, every game has it's own level of fan base),
+Game play (having the ability to make any level Open to public incase you fail to clear it on your own),
+The best part is that (if you have a PC as well as a laptop), as the game is ONLINE, you can play from any of those systems (Coz I do the same..lol) without worrying about Game Saves.

Till which level have you reached.?

Keep playing, I am in ACT-II (Killing Maghda, still not cleared,lol) and you will start loving it.

Killing Machine
As part of Labor day sale, D3 and RoS available for $20 each if you want to get it through a friend over there. (US Physical)
All time lowest price for RoS.

masterkd

Padawan
Anyone else getting crappy latency today. I am getting 500ms+ in all servers with below 300 sometimes and spiking to 1200 at times.

Alok

Adventurer
Please change my BattleTag to AlokTheDemon#1351

Sent request to all tdf players .....started season 1 , anyone playing make group with me. never enjoyed coop play.
[MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] hey i want to play multiplayer, tell me if you are playing seasonal character, or make one lets have fun togather.

Killing Machine
Please change my BattleTag to AlokTheDemon#1351

Sent request to all tdf players .....started season 1 , anyone playing make group with me. never enjoyed coop play.
[MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] hey i want to play multiplayer, tell me if you are playing seasonal character, or make one lets have fun togather.

Sure, why not :) add me - DeViL#6644. I haven't started seasonal character yet. Just enjoying the adventure mode and rifts when I get time (Americas). I'm sure [MENTION=25969]a_k_s_h_a_y[/MENTION] bro must be on top of the ladder by now. :D

Alok

Adventurer
I resumed Diablo iii and Diablo LOD again after 6 months, D2 LOD is timeless fun for me but started d3 due to patch 2.1 hypes...and yeah i'm getting items now and its indeed a better game now. Getting really useful loot and seasonal mode is great to start fresh.

[MENTION=25969]a_k_s_h_a_y[/MENTION] dude you are away. make it available then we start. And make a new seasonal character or join me if you already have, what time you play ? [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] sent u request, start a seasonal character and join me...what time you play ? And I like your new avtar hehe..

today game is unavailable till 11:30 PM due to patch 2.1.1.

Last edited:
Top Bottom