Diablo III Discussion

Alok

Adventurer
ok mate then what you playing normal or seasonal ?
I want to join you. Never played in group.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Lets see today night, 11.30 PM we could try.
You haven't even hit 70! did you finish story mode ?
I play on NA, these days normal.

I do have 460 level character on seasons, I stopped seasons, since not many people to play with in seasons.

Alok

Adventurer
I was EU player, I have 60 plus lvl on EU

.... but Americas i'm just started and have 30 barb and ~20 monk...now i see noone here play EU that why changed my region, recently...

Now i'll play hard and hit lvls beacause its interesting game now..... was playing D2 LOD too much and coudn't give it time.

Alok

Adventurer
Yep that why iwas playing EU .. But i switched to US because of everyone plays there

DIdn't matter for me too now i have vodafone 3g

Alok

Adventurer
College . But now i'll play regularly because I got job and will join in march 2015...and then i'll buy RoS too, this time with my salary lol

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
You mean rifts and crusader right? anything more ?

Though I'll get it for sure its just matter of price....yep getting soon

- - - Updated - - -

Reallllyyy 20$ .....I'll get it instantly....but where ?

Its 60-70$ everywhere :-x

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
Woow last night was so much fun with amazing Co-OP. I got two buddies , A Crusader and A Sorceress; I was playing as my fav monk and we went 10 hrs continuous play until everyone in my home came to know what I was doing whole night....I slept 6:30 am lol. I must say this game is so much fun with friends and loot is interesting now.....
[MENTION=127755]arijitsinha[/MENTION] sent you request.

Killing Machine
Battle.net Taiwan has D3, D3: RoS for NT$575 each. (approx. 18.88 USD)
Players can play in any game region with this but I'm not very sure of how to successfully purchase it (with an existing SEA Bnet account for example). Its a good price but try at your own risk after a little bit of research.

Killing Machine
Battle.net Taiwan has D3, D3: RoS for NT$575 each. (approx. 18.88 USD)
Players can play in any game region with this but I'm not very sure of how to successfully purchase it (with an existing SEA Bnet account for example). Its a good price but try at your own risk after a little bit of research.
Deal is now live in US store. D3 and RoS at $20 each.

*us.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/diablo

Killing Machine
How is this mouse pad guys? Custom designed by me and ordered. :)

*i.imgur.com/C8ig1Nc.jpg

Killing Machine
Where did u design it, give me link i want too

ArtsCow l Halloween Photo Gifts, Customized Costumes and much more

FYI, I used regular airmail (from HK) so it took exactly 2 months to reach me in Bangalore. They shipped within 2 days though.

Top Bottom